Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatcat4727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Chantix with Hydroxycut
    Is it okay to take Hydroxycut while taking Chantix?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 11:18 AM

I wouldn't take Hydroxycut period. It's being recalled for health issues, one being liver damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroxycut - Does it work? [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard A lot of things about not using diet pills and I'm sure a lot of them do not work, but I have heard many good things about Hydroxycut. Has anyone used this and had good results? I understand it has a diet and exercise plan with it and that's fine. I do not believe I am over weight...

Chantix.any luck [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone used the drug chantix to quite smoking? My wife has been taking it for a couple of weeks now, she has cut down drastically (1-2 packs a day, now 1-5 smokes a day) but not completely quit. She wants me to try this so I thought I would ask how the success has been. I smoke 2-3 packs a...

Hydroxycut? [ 5 Answers ]

Does Hydroxycut help burn fat or is it just a waste of money? I am looking for something to assist me in burning fat while I work out but at the same time I would like to put on some muscle. I can not have the perfect diet since I am deployed to Iraq. I drink only water and try to watch what I eat...

Prozac & Hydroxycut together? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know if it is OK to take fluoxetine (Prozac) together with Muscletech Hydroxycut (contains: Chromium (as Polynicotinate) 133mcg, Calcium (as Hydroxycitrate) 152mg, Potassium (as, Hydroxycitrate) 225mg, HydroxyTea CF 200mg, Hydroxagen Plus 2g) ? Thank you :confused:

View more questions Search