Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Feb 10, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Crochet patterns
    Does anyone know of any good free crochet patterns? I already know about crochet pattern central, lionbrand, and coats and clark. Any help is appreciated!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2008, 03:14 AM
    I do apologize that no one has addressed your question before now. So, I will make an attempt. The first thing that I would suggest trying is clicking on the following search.

Free Crochet Patterns - Google Search
    DeniseAL Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I have been searching for free patterns as well, in addition to the online sources you mentioned. I found tons of books at my local library, checked them out and made copies of all the patterns I like. Then I put them in page protectors and into a binder!
    didough Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon
    Does anyone know of any good free crochet patterns? I already know about crochet pattern central, lionbrand, and coats and clark. Any help is appreciated!
    How about signing up to Yahoo Groups? There are several that I know of, i.e. CrochetPartners - Crochet-Heaven

Di (in UK)
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Hopefully, it would be good if information could be kept on this site so that it can be a resource for others that might be trying to find information about a particular subject.
    didough Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Hopefully, it would be good if information could be kept on this site so that it can be a resource for others that might be trying to find information about a particular subject.
    ;)
    crochetpartners : Crochet Partners

crochet-heaven : Crochet-Heaven

-HappyGhan : Crocheting and humor ..... that's what -HappyGhan is all about!

Cuddles : Cuddles Charity Crafts.

You need to sign up to each group individually...
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2008, 11:10 PM
    It would appear that we now have a host of sites from which to find new, free crochet patterns! :)
    marulu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 07:43 AM
    You can download a whole lot of crochet books for free. Check out this link :
    Free Crochet Patterns: Get free Crochet Books
    It gives you step by step instructions on how to download them.

This blog shows you how to get free crochet patterns, download entire crochet books and magazines at the touch of a button and you will also see pictures of patterns that have been tried and tested. These books that you can download for free include Magic Crochet, Decorative Crochet, Diana, etc. and you can find patterns for almost anything that you want - crochet doilies, crochet blouses, crochet bedspreads, granny squares, crochet flowers, crochet swan centerpiece et al.

ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 06:25 PM
    You can always find free patterns online, but I quite enjoy going to the library and checking out books with patterns in them...
    zigga stuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 01:44 AM
    Hi, there are lots to see- purplelinda.co.uk. Lionbrand.com +++++Visit this blog for a free crochet bag going right now. Keep intouch and I will have loads more sights for you. Www.crochetedheaven.blog.spot.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work patterns [ 1 Answers ]

In order to achieve global sales penetration, countries which have weak institutionalized national work and cultural patterns are more attractive to MNCs than countries which are have strong institution aliased work and cultural patterns”. Discuss. 1. What are institutionalized work patterns?...

Number Patterns [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me what three sets of numbers come next in the following number pattern problem? 700,500; 600,200; 499,900; Thanks

Patterns in the Nucleus [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a pattern of the protons and nutrons in the nucleus of an atom?

Enlarging patterns [ 1 Answers ]

Suggestions please on enlarging pattern

Eating Patterns. [ 2 Answers ]

I have often wondered why I cannot stop eating one day and then the next I am barely hungry?? Does anyone know why this is??

View more questions Search