Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    death_god15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Answer this
    How many licks dose it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

So there have been unexplaiend heart attacks huh well how many and were they from young healthy people or old unhealthy people?
    voodoodall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 11:01 PM
    well I am on the cross country team. I've been running since I was 7 and I'm in pretty good shape.
    one day I was bord as hell... so I counted 306 liks and about 3 c. then bit. =D
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2008, 12:11 PM
    That was actually my friends science fair project once in fifth grade. (seriously) She did blow pops and toostie pops to see if the outcome differed. When I get a chance I will let you know what the result was.
    And I do not understand what your second question was about heart attacks?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 22, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by death_god15
    so there have been unexplaiend heart attacks huh well how many and were thay from young healthy people or old unhealthy people?
    What's an "unexplained heart attack"?
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2009, 08:43 AM

Sounds like shinigami (death god)
    turtlegirl17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2010, 09:50 AM

It takes three licks to get to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop don't you know this?
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Aug 18, 2010, 06:02 PM

Actually I sat down one afternoon and it took me 859 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Need to know the answer [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose you have two nubmer and the second number is 2 less than 3 times the first. If the sum of the two numbers is 34 what are the numbers

I want to know the answer! [ 3 Answers ]

How many 4-digit combinations can you get from 0-9?

Anyone have a answer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok I am curious about something about my body. Ok I have been having some weird symptoms with my buddie down there.. lol OK the tip of my penis is kind of redish in colour, now sometimes it gets irratated and sometimes its not. If I touch the end of it , it becomes irratated and...

View more questions Search