Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl3101 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Endo and sperm count
    I am going for a laparoscopy because of endometriosis in 2 weeks, I have been trying for 6 years to consive. My husband recently went for a semen anaylasis and I don't get the results for a bit longer. Is there anyting we can do to improve the chances of conseption after the surgery? If he has a low count how can it be improved? Is there anything we can do naturally because we don't have heath insurance currently. Please help I am desprate
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Babygirl, all you can do is relax and love each other and pray with all your heart to share a lovely baby. The worst thing you can do is get anxious, depressed and put too much stress on the both of you to conceive. After you get the sperm count information back, and you complete your test, you two should take a break, go away to relax and enjoy each other and maybe then your wishes will come true.

You don't say how many years the two of you have been married, or together, but you know the other option is adoption and there are so many needy children that require loving homes, whether they are tiny babies or toddlers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should sperm count be checked again. [ 3 Answers ]

My husband had a vasectomy three years ago. A year and a half ago he went back and had the staples removed. He said that the pressure was bothering him during sex. They never reconnected the lines though. Now my question is this.. Should he have his sperm count checked out again, maybe even on...

Low Sperm Count [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 8 months now. We have just found out he has a low sperm count... Has anyone got any good advice for us or know of any thing we can do to boost the number? Thanks

Low sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

My sperm count is very low,what's the normal sperm count to have a baby?

Sperm count [ 1 Answers ]

What's the age for a mans sperm count to go lower or having a slimmer chance of having kids

View more questions Search