Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROMATERRY052706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 11:11 AM
    What should I include in my paragraphs
    I have to write an essay from a short story. I came up with a thesis question but I am not sure how to compose my story and what I should include. I am afraid that I will contradict myself with my thesis question. The story that I have to write the essay from is a bit vague. You have to read in between the lines in order to assume what the writer is trying to imply. How I can guide myself through this?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 07:00 PM
    What is the story that you are to write the essay on? Maybe there are some people here who know the story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Line spacing between paragraphs in Word [ 3 Answers ]

I am typing a paper and all of a sudden 10 pages into the paper the line spacing between paragraphs changed. I am using double space throughout the paper, but now it is skipping a double space and then two lines between paragraphs. So it is leaving a gap rather than just two spaces. I have gone...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search