Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xmarjax Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 06:06 AM
    How do I find the names of the songs played on the radio?
    There is a song that was played lastnight a little after 5 and I don't know the name of it but it was rock and was a girl and a guy singing
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 06:43 AM
    A bit vague...

You could potentially call up the radio station and ask for its playlist...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Try calling the radio station. If you specify the time it was played, it might have been recorded in their logs. I used to call the stations with just a line or 2 from a song I heard them play, and sometimes the D-jay can help you out. I actually got a date out of the deal one time too (yrs ago) LOL!
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 9, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Some radio stations have this information on their website. Any info on what the song said, or was about? I may be able to tell you what the song was.
    sports22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 02:58 PM
    When we used to listen to walmart radio at the store I worked at you played a son gon the station the spelling might be off but I think the name is sirita it was played on the overnight shift.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 15, 2013, 02:14 AM
    Do you know what the song was saying? Old rock? New? Which station? My guess:

Ozzy Osbourne Feat Lita Ford - If I Close My Eyes Forever HQ Jenolan8 - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never heard these 2 songs on the radio and no DJs could give me a definite answer. [ 1 Answers ]

I heard these 2 songs being played on Oceanic Cable Channel 12 Programs Listing on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. I have never heard it played on any of the local radio stations. When I did hear it being played I called several DJs but none of them could give me a definite answer. The 1st song starts...

Song played at pm on July 13/2007 on walmart radio [ 7 Answers ]

HELL CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT WAS THE song played at 7pm on July 13/2007 on walmart radio I AM TRYING TO FIND IT BUT I CANNOT

Help me find songs played on Muzak [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings and what is the title of the following song: Come tomorrow, we'll be older Come tomorrow... I think it's an older song. I'm sure I'll find other songs on this station that I will want help with. Thanks!!

Can anyone help me find out who sings these songs [ 7 Answers ]

It goes something like this, and it's country If I had two dozen roses and an old bottle of wine, If I really could have hung the moon would it change your mind. AND It's been eight years since she's been gone and his devotion still goes on strong. Or something like that. I am trying to make a...

View more questions Search