Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FleetLn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 12:56 AM
    One Messed Up Situation.
    OK here is my story, and I hope someone can help me out with it.

My father really likes this woman, and from what I can tell she likes him too, she has also told me this on numerous occasions. The Problem is that she has a boyfriend and this is where it gets complicated. This boyfriend is seeing her and his other girlfriend, he also lives with the "other" one and has a kid with her. For the past few months she has been helping me and my father get the house cleaned up.(my mother passed away just over a year ago)anyways, she's been coming over the house for the last month, sometimes with her kids and they are just perfect together, the chemistry and everything. Well the Other Boyfriend is looking for a reason to get out of the relationship(this is something I knew and she doesnt) but she won't let him go, I'm guessing due to fear of change and the unknown. She liked the family atmosphere me and my dad have and kids do too. She gives him signs and tells me stuff and its getting me in the middle and I don't want to.

But anyway, can somebody give me some advice on where this is going? If you need any other details let me know. Thanks in advance!
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Well maybe you could tell her that the boyfriend wants to get out of the relationship.. or is that 'confidential information?'
    You could keep dropping hints that her and your father go really well together and that you like having her around
    Or just tell her to tell your father how she feels
    Oh by the way how does she feel about her boyfriend? Have you asked her?
    Maybe she doesn't want to get out of the relationship with him cause she doesn't want to hurt him
    But if you think her and your father are perfect for each other you should set them up or get them in the same room and say *fathers name* do you like *ladies name* and vice versa
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 03:07 AM
    I agree with crazy-mambo ask her how she feels about her guy?. after u asked share us her ans..
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Even though the whole inter-relationship affects you. It is not yours. The problems came from someone else and should ideally be solved with the someone else's. If it's really bothering you, talk to your dad about it. What she does isn't your business, unless she asks you for assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He messed up [ 24 Answers ]

I was working in the same company were my Bf is the co-owner we're leaving together for almost 9 months. He's a hot and attractive guy I can tell that because a lot of our employee has a crush on him. One of the employee really likes him to the point that she was offering her body towards him. This...

Messed up! [ 5 Answers ]

Uhm, I got my period end of may/beginning of June, and then I got it agen 13 days later BUt the second time it was a lot heavier, and then I just got it agen the beginning of July, But it wasn't heavy at all, it was moer like the first time, the first time didn't seem like blood at all, it...

I messed up and I want to know what to do. [ 12 Answers ]

Ok to start, I'm 20 and She's 20. She has a 2 year old son. He means the world to her. I was just insane about her, she's perfect. Everything I want in a woman plus much more, she's affectionate, she cares a lot. I gave her butterflies and she melted every time we kissed. I was In heaven....

I think I messed up [ 3 Answers ]

OK I called my ex girlfriend July 4th we broke up like a month and a half ago she told me don't call her until she is ready to be my friend that was in June. So I called yesterday and had small talk I said happy 4th of July she said thanks and same to you she was using one word answers when we talk...

Messed up now what? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this so if I make any mistakes please let me know. Basically I have been on and off with the same girl for the last 3-4 years. We have always liked each other and in that time pretty much haven't dated or seen anyone else. I say pretty much because at times when we were not together...

View more questions Search