Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdrislam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Rainwater drainage
    What should be the standard slope for a concrete block paved carpark of 15m based on rainwater drainage?
    retiredmanvan Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2008, 01:02 AM
    If you use a rule of thumb of 1/2" or 12.7000mm slope from the back to the front rain will run off well.

Good Luck,

Van

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drainage requirements [ 7 Answers ]

I am adding a pantry next to my kitchen and wanted to tie into the kitchen sink drain for the washing machine. The "T" for the sink is at 18" off the ground. The drain is going through two walls and turn 90 deg. I was wondering how much of an incline, pitch I need to give the drain a little "push"...

Rainwater Leaking Through Chimney onto Gas Fireplace Insert [ 3 Answers ]

About 3 years ago, we had a gas fireplace insert installed into our existing brick wood-burning fireplace. All was well until this fall, when we had our first really heavy rainfall with high winds of the season, that I noticed rainwater dripping onto the top of our gas fireplace insert. This...

Drainage [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my drainage. It was all fine till we had this storm a few days ago. Any suggestions on what it may be?

Rainwater coming up in floor vents [ 1 Answers ]

After periods of very heavy rain over several days, water comes up in the floor vents of my HVAC system in my sunken living room. We have to then syphon it out with a wet vac. We have a French drain system, but this does not always prevent the problem. What can we do to fix this problem in the...

Drainage problems [ 3 Answers ]

Drainage problem I own an older house built in the 1940's with a full unfinished basement,and have had water drainage problems from day one. My house is built on a level lot, It has undeveloped (watershed) property sloping down to the rear of our property onto our level lot. We live on...

View more questions Search