Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notmyshow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 05:58 PM
    What information will my bank disclose to me ?
    My Business Bank Account Was Recently Levied Resulting From Debts That Belong To An Authorized Signer On my Account.
    I Am Curious What Information They Will Disclose To Me ( Upon Written Request By Myself) In Reference To The IRS Request To Levy Said Account.
    aru36 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by notmyshow
    My Business Bank Account Was Recently Levied Resulting From Debts That Belong To An Authorized Signer On my Account.
    I Am Curious What Information They Will Disclose To Me ( Upon Written Request By Myself) In Reference To The Irs Request To Levy Said Account.
    If you are one of the signatories in the account, you will be given all info, but if not, bankers' secrecy will hold good. You can, at the most, get details of the charges levied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old bank account information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a situation where I need to obtain some bank account information from 2002. I would like to know if its possible to obtain old bank account information such as statements and so forth from the bank that I had before. Can I obtain this free or is there a fee that I would have to...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Landlord didn't disclose drug activity [ 2 Answers ]

I had been living in my rented home for about 5 months when neighbors told me that there had been a murder there two or three years earlier. Apparently, a past tenant was dealing drugs out of the home and was murdered (in the home) due to this. This information was not disclosed to me before...

Soul Mate who refuses to disclose anything [ 6 Answers ]

I am talking to this person via email and a few times over the phone. I feel he is my soul mate. I could be wrong. He would not even answer a simple question like what kind of music he likes. Why does he not answer my simple question. I want to know everything about him but he would not let me...

Basement Leak / Seller failed to disclose [ 1 Answers ]

I have owned my home for 11months. The basement has leaked 4x's and the seller failed to disclose any type of basement seepage/problems such as the ones I have (pools of water in my basement coming from the ground). However, the seller did disclose that a trickle of water comes from the rear...

View more questions Search