Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caw2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 03:43 PM
    What is the Standard Bios Password for Toshiba A8
    I have had a discruntled employee add a bios password before booting on a toshiba A8 laptop. I have tried to crack the password with no joy so I done the next best thing and removed the cmos battery however this only resets the password to the original state therefore I need to know the toshiba a8 standard bios password
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 08:04 PM
    I hope this helps -- Let me know

HDD password delete on Toshiba Tecra A8 series
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 16, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by caw2002
    I have had a discruntled employee add a bios password before booting on a toshiba A8 laptop. i have tried to crack the password with no joy so i done the next best thing and removed the cmos battery however this only resets the password to the original state therefore i need to know the toshiba a8 standard bios password
    Hello,

Here's a list of "back door" passwords used by manufacturers. Also, please note the suggestion on "How to bypass a Toshiba laptop bios password." Hope this helps too.
    UKT Support - How to Bypass BIOS Passwords

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop Bios Password [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I had my friend setup a Bios password on my Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop yesterday, and I lost the piece of paper he wrote the password on. When I asked him what he set it up as he said he forgot. We've been trying all sorts of things it could be, but no success. I use my laptop for my...

BIOS password Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

Toshiba Laptop BIOS Password Removal [ 1 Answers ]

Toshiba Laptop BIOS Password Removal for the Satellite 1800-s203. Is there a crack or do I have to take the machine apart, if so where can I get a guide for locating the jumper or the battery.

Toshiba Tecra A2 BIOS password [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Tecra A2 system, and it requests a password nearly as soon as it boots. I've tried to locate the CMOS battery, but was unsuccessful. I've searched Toshiba.com for resetting BIOS settings, but no luck so far. Is anyone familiar with resetting BIOS passwords of this model?

Toshiba Laptop BIOS Password Cracker [ 15 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have Toshiba Satellite 1800 Laptop. The Laptop has a BIOS password that I didn't know. When my company bought it for me it was set by a password. No one knows what the password is. Could you please Help me on this. I've tried a lot including resetin by using the parellel port....

View more questions Search