Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarazdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Auger Diagram for two stage
    I have a Sears Craftsman Eager1 Snowblower (2 stage) and I can't figure out how to put the auger belt on. I have a 38" belt which by the model number (536 90570) is correct. The guy I bought the blower from put an 8 horse on the machine instead of the 7 horse which was on it originally (I think). Would going from a 7 horse to an 8 horse make a difference in the length of the auger belt? Anyway, I'd like to see a diagram of how this belt is put on if you know where to find one. Thanks.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Try www3.sears.com for a diagram.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 07:29 PM
    The belt should still fit, due to the shaft being about if not in the same location on a 7 or 8hp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

2 stage furnace / single stage thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a Goodman 90,000btu 2 stage, variable speed 5 ton blower furnace put in. I am also have a 3 ton 16 seer A/C put in. They want to set me up with a Honeywell 4000 programmable thermostat. I thought that I read that this thermostat was for single stage heating. Am I getting short changed?...

Changing 2 stage manual thermostat to 1 stage programmable [ 3 Answers ]

All wires match up except the RED wire (previously connected to "R") and the blue wire (previously connected to "C") on an manual white-rodgers thermostat (type 1f58w-58 2 stage heat/cool). On the programmable white-rodgers thermostat (type 1f78-151 single stage) I only have one open terminal and...

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search