Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wherlz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 12:56 PM
    How do I find my biological father
    I know my biological fathers name and former places he has lived, approximate age within a year, how do I find him
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 01:05 PM
    It is possible to find your father -- it would help if more people were looking for him

We need the information -- Name -- Age -- City -- State ? Let us help
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 04:30 PM
    What use is there chasing down a sperm donor? If he wanted to be a "father" he would be.

This is strictly about what you want? Have you decided that his desires on this issue don't mean anything to you?

Biggsie, based on just the information posted so far, I wouldn' be automatically diving in to help someone force their way into some stranger's life.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 05:01 PM
    I really believe if a man cared about a child they would be there for all the important

Days in their lives. Some girls have been fed a line of crap by their mothers about

How their "REAL DAD" will come into their lives, like a knight in shining armor. Shower

Them with love and make nice with mommy... Most were one night stands -- no clue

They even have a child -- have forgotten and moved on with their lives... THE END
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Yes, often finding the bio father is not a joyful reunion that many expect,
    Many don't accept, refuse to have anything to do with them, even curse them. Most are dead beat that did not want to pay child support and took off so they did not have to.

But is you will post what you know about him, we will see what we can find.
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Free People Search by ZabaSearch! is a good one.
    But you will probably need assistance and guidance with first contact. Using a first contact letter, etc.
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 28, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Here is a good link:
    http://members.tripod.com/rombergers/birthfather.html
    Here is an actual letter that you can choose to use for initial first contact, edit to your own words, ofcourse:
    form14.pdf - By Nitro PDF Software
    It is advisable to keep all and any emotion reserved with first contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological father [ 3 Answers ]

I need to findmy biological father for free

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

I wish to find my biological mother and father [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children. I was born November 23, 1964...

Looking for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding my biological father after I was adopted? When I was four my mom's current husband adopted me, therefor my name changed to his last name. My birth certificate shows that name. I do not know my real father's name or any other info. I only know my mother's info. Any ideas?

Can my husband adopt can't find biological father [ 1 Answers ]

Can my husband adopt my child if the biological father is nowhere to be found?

View more questions Search