Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGB66 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Car audio
    My question is Why do my subs make a humming noise when I turn my car on but the volume is all the way down? And also Why do the subs turn on to full blast when I shut my head unit off? Any advice is appreciated.

Feb 8, 2008, 03:17 PM
    If Anybody Can Help Or Know Someone Who Can Please Let Me Know Cause It Sort of Sucks Not Being Able To Shut Off The Cd Player.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 04:04 PM
    I would recheck your ground of the amp and make sure you are using the proper awg wire.

Feb 9, 2008, 12:44 PM
    The Ground Wire Has A Good Connection And Its 4 Awg Wire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car Audio [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone explain the basics of car audio to me, or at least show me some sites which do that? I understand that it is wise to have subs, good speakers a nice deck and amps, but I would like to know what the amps actually do. Do they make the subs pound harder? Thanks

Stereo audio and Car Audio [ 1 Answers ]

My stereo subwoofer blew out and I wanted to get a new subwoofer but I was wondering if stores sell stereo-homeaudio subwoofers without thee sub box.Also I was wondering if I could use a car audio subwoofer and put it in my stereo sub box and what would be the difference?

Car audio help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Boss C-700 amp and 2 10' Infinity subs and I was told that I could run the subs at 2 ohms is that true?

View more questions Search