Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adebisi Mustapha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Dvd/video audio
    :confused: I need a multimedia audio controller for my asus pundit-AE3 Barebone System
    Adebisi Mustapha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 01:45 AM
    Any time I want to play DVD or Video cd the system will be requesting for multimedia audio driver after I have installed a SoundMax
    raefrd2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 07:37 PM
    I have ubuntu 7.10. I want to convert rar files to avi. What program do I need and where do I get it. I also need the procedure
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raefrd2003
    I have ubuntu 7.10. I want to convert rar files to avi. What program do i need and where do I get it. I also need the procedure
    A rar file is an archive (a compressed folder)
    An avi file is a video clip

You cannot convert then as they are completely different things

Most likely you have a avi file IN a rar file if that's the case, open the rar file with ark (the archive viewer) you may have to install the unrar package

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio/video controller [ 1 Answers ]

On my device manager, under "Other devices", It says that the drivers for the Multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible) are not found. At the same time, there is no sound on my computer even with the speakers on. I'm assuming it's because of the misssing audio controller...

DVD video and video/rom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a dvd video and a dvd video/rom? I have seen this designation on the cover. I have tried 3 different dvd's of the same movie and none will play. I am trying to play on a regular dvd player and other movies play fine. What's up?

How to remove audio from video file [ 1 Answers ]

I like to change a background song for a video file I can add a background song by using windows movie maker bt I d`nt know how to remove that bacround music from the video file any one can help me

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search