Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramesh_dubey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Can anybody tell me the postal address of mumbai university
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 01:10 AM
    (Piggybacked question moved form Introductions to more appropriate topic area.)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 01:18 AM
    This might be the address. I found it on the following site. » University Of Mumbai:: Educational Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India

University Of Mumbai, Mahatma Gandi Road, Fort, Mumbai 400032

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kennedy-Western University NOW Warren National University [ 54 Answers ]

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and talked about. I am enrolled with Kennedy-Western, and now have a bad feeling about them. I cannot find where they are an "Accredited" postsecondary school, only licensed in the state of Wyoming. Does anyone know and can prove to me that they...

Postal Service in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Will Canada Honor USPS postage stamps? Meaning if I am in Canada can I mail something to the US using US stamps?

Unwanted postal mail [ 2 Answers ]

Receiving a lot of sexual unwanted mail each day. Is there anyway to eliminate this?

Help me with a question about checks and postal service? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know can the united states postal service put SSDI checks in the post office box on weekends. The reason I'm asking I'm waiting on a backpayment check from ssdi and I know if the 3rd falls on Saturday or Sunday you will receive it on Friday. Is it like that with a backpayment...

View more questions Search