Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigcody1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 11:25 PM
    How do I wipe everything off my computer and start fresh?
    I bought a computer at a pawn shop and can't get into the adminstaters acount so how do I wipe out everything and start fresh I was able to figure out the password to one but its not the main user or whatever I'm knew with computers
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Feb 8, 2008, 12:24 AM
    You got to format it I think.
    Not sure how you do that though, or if it can be done without admin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wipe out my computer and reboot. [ 5 Answers ]

So as of two days ago I have a couple diff viruses. I need to know how to wipe out my computer and just redue the entire thing. My computer came preinstalled, and I have no disks to go along with it. I have emachines, Windows XP. Is there anyway that someone can help me?

How to wipe out, and start from scratch? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to help a friend with his laptop. Compaq Presario V2000. The laptop came with XP Home. My friend also installed Windows Vista without getting rid of the XP Opp System. He failed to realize that when he tried to register Vista, that he had already registered it on another computer so...

Boot computer and wipe off hard drive to sell [ 3 Answers ]

I have a software to wipe off the hard drive of my computer but I don't know how to boot it so that I can use the software. I do not want to reinstall anything because I am going to sell it. thank you

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

How to wipe system and start again? [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a PC at home, about 4-5 years old, which I feel needs clearing in order to maximise its efficiency. I have no idea of its memory or speed off the top of my head but suffice to say it is not terribly old and decrepid, the problem is that is infuriatingly slow, has problems...

View more questions Search