Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendagrimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Hey there! You sure came to the right place. There are many helpful people on this site. Welcome! :)
    Hi my name is brenda my assignments are to identify fallacies.Thanks for a warm welcome.Just remember to be polite and always say welcome.Life will take you much further.

What category does this quote belong" to takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more than most".in fallacies
    creepercxlx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 05:32 PM

You have 10 different pencils and 8 different erasers how many different pairs of pencils and erasers are possible/
    karmella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 01:37 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do my homework for me [ 2 Answers ]

The sum of two integers is greater than 12. One integer is less than twice the other. What are the least values of the integers?

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

Homework help [ 5 Answers ]

I just for someone to check this. I'm working on a payroll Register but it don't seems to be coming out right. I think it have to do with my Regular and overtime earning. Fran worked 40 hours at 6.50 per hour 6.50*40=260 Williams worked 48 hours with time and a half at 6.25 6.25*40=250...

Homework help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am at my wit's end with my 9 year old daughter. I can not get her to work on her homework or to help around the house. She is addicted to MSN, and Iwill not allow her to use the computer until she is done her homework/chores. This is not working though,she will just sit in her roomand...

View more questions Search