Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jannakayepink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 08:56 PM
    I need help w/ my parents, medicare issues
    I'm am a concerned daughter. My parents will be new to medicare here shortly. I need advice on where to guide them for help. Unfortunately, I live 4 hrs away. I heard of support groups where seniors can go and get questions answered. I want them to get help from friendly folks. The new medicare laws are very difficult. Please help. Thanks, jannakayepink.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Aarp
    First they shoul check to see if their county and/or city has a senior citizen center. Most ofter all sort of training and help on many issues.

Plus they offer a lot of activities for seniors to do.

Also check with the AARP online and see if they have info on local events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents Beware [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Tonight, Fri, 04-07-06, "Dateline NBC" will have a report on MySpace.com, with input from MySpace. If you are a parent with teens, who use the internet, and in particular, please be aware what information your teen(s) has put on online. Some teens are "going too far" with posting MyProfile,...

Parents don't understand! [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I had a boyfriend my parents make it hard on me.They think that all my attention goes on him and not my school work.Now he's my fionce and my parents think that we are getting married so I can move in with him.Well it's not true.I love him and he loves me.We have been friends since...

Telling Parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this group this eveing I have an issue where I can use a little advise if any one can help. Ok here goes. A little about me My name is steve I and am 25 years old. My Parents are both loving and caring I come from a 3 person family meaning I am a only child My...

View more questions Search