Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fiona92 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Seeing Ghosts
    Hi,
    You may think I'm crazy because even I think I'm crazy but I think I see ghosts.When my friend stayed over in my house something weird happened I saw a small boy that my friend couldn't see and he told me that there was someone else here.Then me and my friend ran downstairs where I saw the boy again he told me that there was someone else here and pointed at a man who told his name was Jay he told me details about a car crash when I told my friend this she said that that was the crash that her Aunt Siobhan and Siobhan's boyfriend Jay died in 2004 After that my mam went to a psychic who told her that T can see ghosts but my mam didn't say anything about me seeing ghosts am I crazy?
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Hm. Try take a deep breath before going to bed or get some sleeping pills, if not then open the light when you sleep, even if that waste energy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 04:47 PM
    There can be all sorts of issues, from imangination to someone playing a trick on you to all sorts of issues.
    Fiona92 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Thanks for the advice still think I am crazy
    11casandra Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona92
    Hi,
    You may think I'm crazy coz even I think I'm crazy but I think I see ghosts.When my friend stayed over in my house something weird happened I saw a small boy that my friend couldn't see and he told me that there was someone else here.Then me and my friend ran downstairs where I saw the boy again he told me that there was someone else here and pointed at a man who told his name was Jay he told me details about a car crash when I told my friend this she said that that was the crash that her Aunt Siobhan and Siobhan's boyfriend Jay died in 2004 After that my mam went to a psychic who told her that T can see ghosts but my mam didn't say anything about me seeing ghosts am I crazy?
    I can see things like ghosts that other people can I was a gift I think you have one too don't hate like it
    Any thing else just ask
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 03:27 PM
    Try saying to yuorself. "I am not crazy" maybe that'll help.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2012, 09:08 PM
    I don't think that you're crazy. You could have an ability like a psychic. I'm not one to believe in psychics.But the same thing happened to my sister. She told me she could see things that not all people can see.I'm not going to lie, I thought she was crazy until she told me something was following me and that night all of these crazy things started happening and I saw the thing that she said was following me around. Now that you know who the man is and what happened to him. Try to find out why that little boy is there and see how he is connected to the man that he pointed to. You'd be surprised what kind of records you can find about the area that you live in at your local library. If you're really serious about this try to do some investigating. See what you can dig up. Hope this helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are ghosts mean [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a blog about knocking in my friends walls.I guess most people believe it could be a ghost... I don't know anything about them at all... are they all happy and nice? Can they hurt you at all.

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

Ghosts [ 43 Answers ]

Do ghosts exist? If so can you see them and how can you tell if they're in your house?

Why I believe in ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: this a country song about a man who thought his love was dead and gone but at night it comes alive that's why I believe in ghosts

Ghosts [ 2 Answers ]

My mom once told me a saying to say at night before I went to bed to rid my home of evil spirits or protect my children-something along those lines. Having my weirdo dreams again-dreaming about my father-in-law's dead neighbor-she was related by marriage. Feel like she's looking for something-the...

View more questions Search