Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landomy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Graduate project
    Hi
    I'm in multimedia department and I will graduate so soon, I need your help in that
    I'm searching for an idea for my GRADUATE PROJECT many student preferred to do learning CD :S and I don't think it is so useful

I need your help :)

C.U, and T.C
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 7, 2008, 06:59 PM
    If you possess web development skills, you might develop a site to teach something via multimedia. Pick an area you know something about.

Feb 9, 2008, 11:21 AM
    OK so give me a topics can help :)

Feb 9, 2008, 02:28 PM
    That would be doing your project for you, wouldn't it? ;)

As I said, you could pick a project you know something about... what are your hobbies and interests? Or, it could be something you want to know something about. In either case, your enthusiasm for the topic will help you do a first-rate job on your project.

Mar 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
    Hello I get and idea :)

I know it is so late :P

Anyway, I want to do a smart note this note can help you and all how like to write note

It's include :
    Writing area, drawing area, address book, -where you can save your numbers - and also you can know the time and the date

It is really smart one

:)

OK what do you say it is useful?

I have to submit the proposal coming week and the whole project on the 6th of June 2008

Mar 26, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Well, it's useful, but there are quite a few products out there that already provide this sort of "smart" journaling... I own the mac version of this one, myself.

If you're just supposed to specify what a smart journaling system would do, that's doable by early June. But actually writing and testing software is another matter. You might pick one aspect of the online experience that's media related and ask yourself: what special journaling, search, and information handling capabilities would a person who uses Facebook and Myspace find useful? Or pick your favorite online multimedia site. I like viewing move trailers, and it would be nice if I had a way of organizing my movie information for easy access: movies I've watched, movies I'd like to watch, trailers, other information. Narrowing the problem down to one type of multimedia will make it easier to define the project, I suspect.

Vasily

Mar 30, 2008, 12:11 PM
    You know vingogly

You help me a lot and you give me a goood idea and I think I would like to do it but know for this project I will do the smart not cause it much easyer to do it with basic things

Thank you a lot and sure you will be aware always for any update to my project

:)

T.C

landomy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduate Programme [ 1 Answers ]

Admission into a masters degree programme in any university in USA without GRE to pursue any of these programme Materials Science and Engineering Biomedical Engineering Metallurgical Engineering Process Engineering

Graduate shool in Tx [ 2 Answers ]

I am us citizen, any scholarship I can apply for my MBA? Thanks

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

View more questions Search