Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    football_man108 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Insurance?
    What would the lowest insurance payment be on a 2002 SS Camaro for an 18 year old? No violations.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 7, 2008, 09:29 AM
    You would need to call around to insurance companies and ask them. No one here can really give you an exact price or estimate. It depends on how long you had your licence for, your age, and driving convections, have you had insurance within the past year and if so with who? The list is endless. You really should call around. Nice car by the way Camaro
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 09:53 AM
    You're probably looking somewhere around a LOT *lol*

Honestly, you're going to probably be paying a few hundred a month, minimum. Although you don't have any violations, they look at the facts that this is a hot car and you're 18. I seriously hope for your sake it's not red, because that's going to kick it up even more.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Feb 7, 2008, 10:55 AM
    I had a coworker your age he had a newer grand prix he could afford the payments on the car, but couldn't afford the insurance sadley to say he had to sell the car and get a more family like mobile, the ins. co. just gouge younger people exspecially males, I think my rates finally got better say around 27 yrs old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Looking for insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

Check out zander insurance Pretty affordable in most cases. www.zanderins.com Learned about them on the dave ramsey show, just wanted to share to help others. :)

No insurance [ 5 Answers ]

Someone cut me off on the freeway and I crashed on my bike. The CHP reports states that the woman admitted to being in the wrong as well as testimony from other witnesses that she was at fault. I don't know how messed up my bike is because I was witnesses and was taken to the hospital. I have some...

No insurance [ 6 Answers ]

If I got in a car accident with no insurance can the other person insurance company make me pay them back for the person damages

View more questions Search