Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Is he interested?
    =] hey I have known this guy for more than 1year and 6 months and he seems like he likes me... like
    When I tell him to do something he does it what does it mean does he like me?? :rolleyes: :)
    al1012 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 7, 2008, 01:12 PM
    He might you should start to show sings that you like him and see if he will start to show them back
    I know I would do anything for my girlfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he was interested [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a guy friend of mine to hook me up with his friend and he ended up giving me his friend's email address. I asked my guy friend if he thinks his friend likes me and he told me yes. So I took the initative and started talking to him and stuff. We basically flirted and stuff. He told me like...

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

Is he interested [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I...

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

View more questions Search