Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Chocolate cupcakes
    Does anyone know how to make normal cupcakes into chocolate ones?? I have the recipie for normal cupcakes but I don't know how much coco powder to add and when to add it? If you could put the answer in grams it would help a lot as I only know the British grams measurements thanks xxxx
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 02:49 PM
    cupcakes recipe

Cup Cakes Recipe - The Foody

Im not about to guess the cocoa needed for your recipe but the second link gives you a good clue to how much but you could always just get a chocolate cupcake recipe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chocolate vs Sex [ 5 Answers ]

I reacently was told why my cravings for chocolate were so strong because Im lacking in sexuallity, Ive tryied doing research on it then I became a member of this site. Apperently eating chocolate triggers an energy in the brain, that causes happiness and awakness.. According to a few people,...

Chocolate brownies [ 5 Answers ]

When we say "brownies", does that mean chocolate brownies? Or is there some other kind of brownies other than chocolate.

Chocolate allergies [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm allergic to chocolate I touched some then my face and now my face is getting a few white bumps that ich and its annnoying what do I do I've already washed my hands

How can create chocolate? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Would you mind tell me how can make chocolate?

View more questions Search