Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stanshim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Change the administration password on my DI series router?
    DI-525 router: need to change password.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Yep, so log into the router and change it there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DLink DI524 UP router password / username removal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove my ISP username and password entered at installation time of DLink router : DI524UP. Reason for removal: the ISP has advised username and password in router is no longer required as router was stopping my ability to connect to the internet due to a change in the ISP operating...

How to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me, how to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access?

How to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me, how to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access? Thanks Gunwant Singh

Will my router change to wireless [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have a bt voyager 220v ADSL voice router on my home PC. I was thinking about buying a wireless g router so I can get internet through my laptop. Will it work this way?

D-Link Wireless Router - how do I set up to require password to access? [ 2 Answers ]

I have DI-524 Wireless Router. How do I set up to require users to require password to connect (go from unsecured to secured)? I suspect my neighbors using my router and it is impacting performance of my connections. And for the life of me, I can't figure out the manuals which came with the...

View more questions Search