Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElCapitan23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 11:26 PM
    I Like this girl but she has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I feel? Or keep it inside?
    Hey all, my name is Brady. Im a junior in college and I met this girl last semester in our women's studies class, yes I know women's studies, it was a very interesting class. Anyway, she sat in front of me all semester and I was always embarrassed to talk to her or approach her outside of class. Finally about half way through the semester I rode my motorcycle to class and her and I broke out into a conversation about how she loves bikes. So I showed her my bike and she said I should take her for a ride one day. Well ever since that day we talked everyday in class, hung out outside of class, and talked almost everyday, shed come see me at work id come see her at work all the stuff good friends do. But there is a problem, she has a boyfriend of well now close to 2 years, and she doesn't seem happy. She always talks to me about how he does this or does that wrong, or how he doesn't really try and how she is frustrated. She told me that over this past summer he told her that he was losing his physical attractiveness towards her... who says that? Seriously... and she's still with him. The problem is that I like her a lot, I haven't felt this way about someone since my ex and I broke up 2 years ago. But she has a boyfriend. I know that I can treat her so much better than him but I'm afraid that if I tell her I like her things will get awkward and I might lose her as a friend. But also if I don't tell her I'm going to go crazy cause this thing is eating my insides. Its just hard cause I don't know if she's just staying with him to see if he will change, or cause she is good friends with his friends and she is afraid to lose them or what. We both flirt with each other and she always hugs me and says I'm such a sweetheart and how she loves hearing my voice. Is she being serious? Or is she one of those girls who likes guys attention? I don't know I need help. I mean like a week ago she was really sick and her boyfriend wouldn't come take care of her so I came over and helped her as she was puking and sick and she was once again complaining about her boyfriend and I said well all I want is for you to be happy and if being with him makes you happy then I'm happy for you and she said you and I both know you don't want me to be with him, but I didn't respond, I helped her get into bed and stayed with her until she fell asleep. I just can't get her out of my head and I need advice as to if I should just put all my cards out on the table and tell her how I feel, or if I need to respect the fact that she has a boyfriend and just see what happens. Thanks for listening!

Brady
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Is she one of those girls who likes guys attention?

This?>.. I haden't thought of it.

Does she hangs around with you more or with her boyfriend?. and when she's with her boyfriend how does she reacts??
    ElCapitan23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 12:16 AM
    No she isn't one of those girls who likes guys attention, my ex was like that so I know how that goes... but her boyfriend lives in another town so I never see him but id say its about even in time her and I spend together and then time her and her boyfriend spend together
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 07:51 AM
    She's single. There's no legitimate rule that you can't express your interest in ANY single female.

Having said that, remember to have the relationship with her that is appropriate. Telling her you're interested "when she's available" is one thing. Helping her act inappropriately by cheating on her BF is NOT OK, OK?

If she's going to move from him to you, make sure she knows you're a noble guy during that process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to have sex w/ another girl. How should I feel [ 37 Answers ]

My girlfriend admitted to me that she liked to have sex with girls, she said it was just fun, that she would never date a girl. When she told me this I really didn't think much of it at the time. The other night she asked if it would be OK with me if she had sex with a girl that night. I was...

I miss my girl friend, feel hate everything [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in love for more than 6 yrs. Allways we were together. We had all the stuffs. Last year I went abroad and when I returned she doest't care for me. She played a game and left me. I don't know what happened even. Now my full concentration on her only. I hate everything in this world....

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

This is really killing me inside I feel like [ 24 Answers ]

Hurting myself. I cannot find a solution to my problem when it comes to sexual intercourse. I know I've been told to massage my clitoris during penetration but it's not that simple. It doesn't seem to help or maximize the pleasure I am supposed to feel from having a man inside of me. It's...

Itching inside my penis and feel little burning during Urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ! Since last 3 or 4 days I have been in great trouble . I am feeling Itching inside my peniss and also I feel burning like sensation whenever I Pee... So please help me . Any advise... Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

View more questions Search