Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsgirl07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Hymen and the Pain During sex
    Hello! As I mentioned in my last post I am a 20 year old virgin thinking of having sex with her boyfriend of two years. I'm completely emotionally ready. My main concern is the pain at this point. I have a gyno appointment coming up and I figure that my hymen will be broken during the appointment. So my question is, do you think that since my hymen will be broken during the appointment that sex for the first time after that will be a little less painful after it's been broken already? Any input would be helpful!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Feb 6, 2008, 09:26 PM
    It probably won't be any less painful, there just won't be blood.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 09:31 PM
    And if you want your jymen broken be sure to ask the doctor about it, don't assume anything ( although it could have well been broken years ago for various reasons)
    But expect some disconfort, sorry
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Feb 6, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Exactly, you hymen can get broken numerous ways. Like, riding a bicycle, getting kicked during sports, falling on your can even do it. There are many different ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I'm married, have no kids, and have been having sex now for two and a half years. Up until about 3 months ago, the sex was great, with no pain at all. Then, I would notice that after sex, the inside of my vagina would hurt. Also, the outer area of my vagina swells after sex. I can only have sex...

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

Pain during pregnant sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 6 and a half months pregnant and I am experiancing pain when my husband and I have sex. I have no irregular discharge or bleeding or cramping. It only hurts with the pennetration. The further in he is, the more it hurts. What could it be and do I need to talk to my doctor?

Pain after sex [ 2 Answers ]

How do I make the pain in my vagina go away?

Pain after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering why I get horrible pain after being fingered by my b/f ?

View more questions Search