Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkbrotha00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
    She's pregnant and not speaking to me
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 months. She is a wonderful, smart, and good hearted. We hit it off wonderfully. We go together so well. Everything was great! I have never met a woman like her. I was about to move in with her when we found out she was pregnant . The news of her being pregnant understandable freaked her out. It did me too. It has disrupted plans and things the she had set out to accomplish. Since then she told me that we should slow things down. Still told me she felt very strongly towards me and that she cares. But now she is saying that she needs to be alone to sort things out. I haven't talked to her in 3 days and it is driving me crazy. I miss her. What should I do? I fear she will start to resent me and not want to be with me anymore
    997793 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Tell her exactly what you just said guys can never get their emotions out rite just tell her the truth I promise it will workout.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Feb 6, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Give her some space for a few more days if that's what she says she needs. Getting pregnant is a huge shock to some people and they need time to gather their thoughts.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Do as she says, and leave her alone to contemplate things, in her own time. 3 months is not a long time to know each other, and a lot has happened, so go about your business, and she will contact you, when she has sorted through this. Be patient, and don't push.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband cheated now she's pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen a few questions about this but I think mine differs some. My husband and I are perfect for each other we never fight, are happy, enjoy the same thing and are best friends. We have a healthy sexual relationship and ended up having a 3some with a friend. It happened a few times then...

Speaking disability [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends, My communication skills are not effective. Sometimes I break down while speaking especially in group discussions. My vocab is good but I find it difficult to articulate the sentences. It hurts me a lot . Please help me out.

Speaking in public [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I have to do a reading at my sisters wedding next week and had the practice run tonight. This is a real challenge for me and I want to do well for my sister. I am generally nervous in such situations and during the practice run was very tense and found breathing and being natural...

What if she's pregnant and tries to leave the state [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are having a baby... Q: Is there a way I can stop her from the leaving the state (California) with my child Which will make it very difficult for me to visit my child if her an I are not going to Work out? If so how do I go about it? Thank you for any...

She's pregnant and I'm a sucker! [ 12 Answers ]

First the main issue and then a little bit of background. My ex-girlfriend, whom I haven't seen in over 10 weeks and presumed that I was never going to see again (which would have been fine by me), out of the blue shows up on my doorstep yesterday and informs me that "she's 17 weeks pregnant with...

View more questions Search