Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
    Firefox plugin to allow FTP Uploads?
    I've got an ftp account setup whereby I give a special link and someone can put files into a folder of my website.

Works like a charm in IE (for both uploading and downloading via FTP), but with Firefox, users can only download.

I can't find anything about it, but maybe I'm not searching the right terms. Anyone know if there's a FF plugin that will work for me?

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Here you go, This should help ;)
    harm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 11:32 AM
    Can anybody have fire ftp for 1.07
    Thanks from you
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2006, 03:32 AM
    Harm, try downloading that version of FireFTP anyway - I think it will still work on 1.07. That said you should really update to the latest version. You'll get better security and better features.

In my experience of FireFTP, it slowed down my browser a fair bit. I might just be easy to use/suggest using a separate FTP client like Filezilla.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla doesn't detect Flash Plugin [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever a site requires Flash, Firefox just displays a large "Q" with a question mark in it. It works fine in Internet Explorer, and both browsers were installed at the same time. Any idea what I can do to make Firefox play ball? Otherwise, it is a much nicer browser to use.

Firefox 1.5.0.4 Plugin Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm currently using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for the mac OSX. I just got a new macbook and I installed Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't play movies on ebaumsworld. It tries to search for a plugin and can't find one. It asks if I'd like to locate and install one manually, and when I do...

Firefox plugin problem! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having problems viewing videos on the internet with Firefox and reluctantly have to use internet explorer. I'm asked for a plugin but the system can't find the video plugin automatically. Manually I'm lost. Can somebody tell me the name of the plugin and a better site to download it from

AMHD Firefox Plugin [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, Work has been slow for me recently so I have started to do a number of things to keep me entertained and hopefully pick up the occasional new skill here and there. One of the things I am thinking of having a shot at is to create a Firefox plugin for this site. It'll be a good way to...

View more questions Search