Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bitran Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Can a husband represent his wife in court?
    Can a husband represent his wife in court? When the summons is in her name.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Yes, if the husband is a lawyer, but he'd better not lose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 05:21 PM
    If the wife is summoned, she has to appear, the husband can appear with her to support her and if he is an attorney he can represent her.
    ** but is crazy if he does
    jls760 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Can my wife represent me in front of a judge family court??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jls760 View Post
    can my wife represent me infront of a judge family court????

Is she an Attorney?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife horny, husband not so much. [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I are both 34 and have been married 14 1/2 yrs (together 17). I am finding that I am needing my husband to touch me sexually somehow everyday or I feel he doesn't want me. Or I think to myself wow it's been a week or whatever and we haven't had sex and I think maybe he doesn't want...

F1 wife, F2-F1 Husband [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I appreciate your help in answering my question. I am an F1 student working as a Grad assistant. My husband who was on F2 in 2006 changed his status to F1 in 2007 but has not earned income and paid tuition and fees till March. From April he started his Grad assistantship too. Now I...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Husband needs might lose wife. [ 6 Answers ]

*my second attempt at posting so sorry if this repeats a thread I am a HUSBAND... and I love my wife... I am a good leaning toward very good almost even a great person... I adore my family I worship (mostly) my wife I was/am an idiot I am regretful and know what I did wrong I have a strong...

If wife lies in court about assault [ 1 Answers ]

Wife lies in preliminary hearing about many things. Falsely claims husband assaulted her , there is no physical evidence, marks, bruises etc. She claims her husband also assaulted her a year earlier, she went to the street and told a Police officer her husband hit her but the Police officer...

View more questions Search