Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoxphyer78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Online Shopping
    Anyone knows of any online catalogues or stores here in the U.S that ships internationally? I know Victoria Secrect does, but geesh, they cost a lot.. Thanks in advance.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 10:11 AM
    I know J Marco catalog ships internationally but I don't know how much they charge. They are an upscale women's clothing and accessory catalog. Jmarco.com is their web site. They do have unusual items not found anywhere else in their catalog. A friend of mine used to work there part time and she would bring all sorts of fun clothing home from there. They also have good name brand shoes, boots and sandals also.
    phoxphyer78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

When I buy myself something, I feel happy. I feel happy for a period, and then I know everything is okay. But when that item becomes old to me, I become depressed because of my real problems, and I don't know how to help the problems, so I go shopping because it makes me feel better. I feel like I...

Shopping on your own [ 15 Answers ]

Well, I am 19 years old now and my mum refuse's to buy me new clothes now, and well lets say I'm not one for buying clothes. I find it embarrassing and don't know what to choose. Am I just being silly or is a lot of people like this. Recently I went shopping with my girlfriend and got clothes as...

Online shopping [ 4 Answers ]

I want to purchase every kind of things online... but I want to pay when I receive my purchased item at my home... is there any facility on net?

Creating an online shopping page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need help on where to start in creating a webpage which users can buy items online. What do I do first?

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

View more questions Search