Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacey_mufc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 04:18 AM
    My diet
    Hi everyone I've been on a diet now for 2weeks and I've only lost 2pounds does any 1 no why I'm not loosein any more I'm eating under my points a cals and drinking lots of water. Thanks lv stacey xx
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Losing weight means changing how you think -- eat a good breakfast to fuel your body

Have snacks and exercise -- by snacks I mean fruits and veggies -- eating the right

Kinds of food is important -- eat healthy and exercise, you will live longer

diet | eHow Search
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 6, 2008, 05:10 AM
    I due time you will gradually loss weight. To loss weight you need to change your diet and your daily activates like exercise. You can't expect to loss weight just by taking a diet. Set goals and keep to it. Come up with a schedule for getting out and walking fast, even working out. Have a look at this site. It can give you more information on what you need to do as well the facts. Keep with it and you will reach your goals.
    Your Daily Weight Loss Tip!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Two pounds in two weeks is good. The more slowly weight is lost, the slower it can come back, or so I've heard. Drinking plenty of water is great. Some of the weight you don't see going, is water in your body. Keep drinking it. If you have increased your physical activities, some of the weight you "didn't lose" has become muscle. Muscle is a great calorie burner as it raises your metabolism.
    Asley1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 08:18 PM

I'm using paiyougi blus tea, actually its work u can Google it to see more info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

No more diet! [ 20 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl who is only 5'3 and weigh 130! I Don't need a diet! What the hell was wrong with me obsessing over my weight. My body still needs to grow and I'm hurting myself this way. I'm still going to work out, and watch what I eat but I am no longer dieting. :) And I...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search