Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Feb 5, 2008, 06:11 PM
    A man breaks into a house.
    A man breaks into a house to look for money and guns. Inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife: "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!" His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too."
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Funny
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 6, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Lol.. At first I didn't know where it was going but it ended up being funny. Nice one. LOL :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 10:47 AM
    OH NO!!

Wow...

(I'm working, EuRa!! SOOOOO not fair! Loser. Wow... )

LOL!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Ha ha... ouch!! :-)
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2008, 07:16 PM
    O snap, that's going to be one hell of a prison party.
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Feb 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Made my night a whole lot better! Thanks!
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Interesting but dirty joke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do guys want to take breaks? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here goes another question so soon- lol - My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months, I have a real bad jealousy issue so I get a really nasty attitude when I don't get my way, anyway. A few months ago we took a break 0 we were still boyfriend & girlfriend but no serious physical...

Why do guys want to take breaks? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here goes another question so soon- lol - My boyfriend and I have been dating for 10 months, I have a real bad jealousy issue so I get a really nasty attitude when I don't get my way, anyway. A few months ago we took a break 0 we were still boyfriend & girlfriend but no serious physical...

Old Man Akita using House for toilet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, So I know that dogs don't like to be left alone, especially Akitas. However, our 10 year old akita has decided, especially since our baby was born nearly a year ago, that he's mad and is going to keep peeing and pooping in the house. He's seen a vet and there's nothing "wrong" with him...

View more questions Search