Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpman Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Monitor OSD locked
    MY 17 Envision monitor shows on startup OSD locked, it goes black screen I cnnot see anything. OSD (On Screen Display) locked
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Try this, not familiar with this monitor, but found this info

To unlock (or lock) the OSD menu:

- If the monitor is on, press the power button to turn the monitor
    Off.

- Press and hold the brightness, contrast and menu keys
    Simultaneously.

- While holding these keys down, press Power to turn the monitor on.

- Let go of the keys.

Repeat the same procedure to lock/unlock again.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 10:42 PM
    I don't know if this will work -- but it is worth a shot

Try holding the menu button down for 10 seconds

Until the text "OSD Unlocked" appears on the screen.
    Helpman Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Thank you. I'll try this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Locked out by my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me. My ex locked me out of our apartment after a 3 day fight. I came home with the locks changed. I am listed as an occupant on the lease and was not given any written notice. All my furniture is in there. I have reciepts for the furniture with only my name on the bill...

I'm getting locked up. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How long is the statue of limations on a juvinlie on probation if I run away... mind you I ture 18 in about 4 months... Please help.

Locked out [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Maryland, and received a request to vacate a property I rent. I have vacated the property but have left some belongings there, and have not turned the key over to the landlords. I received a notice to appear in court, the date of which has not come. I went to the property to get my...

View more questions Search