Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Feb 5, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I think I've got it figured out.
    I'm the one true god. Can you prove me wrong? Would you risk your soul doubting me? If you can't prove me wrong, I'll be setting up a paypal account so you can start sending me 10% of your income.

Also to the person who is going to pray to me to win the lottery. I ran some tests and I found out you had to win 4 lotteries before you believed I was the true god and giving you 4 lotteries messed up my ultimate plan so you ended up not winning the lottery because it doesn't prove my point. So by the shear fact that you didn't win the lottery proves, I'm the one true god.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Sorry Michael, the Great Flying Spagetti Monster has appeared before me and touched me in places that felt good. There is documented proof of his existence:

Feb 5, 2008, 01:06 PM
    The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster is a powerful being known by many names but he only wishs to temp you away from the truth.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 01:21 PM
    My wife also mentions that he is inside her. She now has a feeling of peace and wishes to have a cigarette.

Feb 5, 2008, 01:39 PM
    I have given you free will and although I could take it from you and force you to believe. Your non-believe only hurts you in the long run and doesn't interfere with my ultimate goal.
    I highly suggest though that you listen to Pascal's wager and believe that this is the true god that is speaking to you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 01:40 PM
    I had heard the True God was a perfect speller and used good grammar and punctuation.

Feb 5, 2008, 01:50 PM
    I speak all languages that have ever been or ever will be however in order for a plan to unfold properly things you see as errors are actually required when you see the larger picture.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 01:55 PM
    The True God is good with commas too.

Feb 5, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Again you see them as errors but if you could see the larger picture. You would understand that it is written the way it needs to be written.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Hallelujah!

Feb 6, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Interesting that even with an outlandish claim, no one can absolutely prove the negative isn't it.
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 6, 2008, 10:45 PM
    What are you trying to prove or disprove?

Feb 7, 2008, 07:52 AM
    The statement that I'm god. I use myself because well I'm a megalomaniac but it really could be anything or anyone. The augments for faith such as Pascal's wager could apply to any religion. I present this statement to see if anyone can give a logical answer to proving I'm not god. This should be particular interest to people of faith since I would think that the first step in proving your own god would be being able to absolutely disprove all others.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Please show your Grace to me oh michaelb. I prayed to him and my boil is now gone. Praise be to Him.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    The statement that I'm god. I use myself because well I'm a megalomaniac but it really could be anything or anyone. The augments for faith such as Pascal's wager could apply to any religion. I present this statement to see if anyone can give a logical answer to proving I'm not god. This should be particular interest to people of faith since I would think that the first step in proving your own god would be being able to absolutely disprove all others.
    "The One and Only.
    "... the Eternal, Absolute.
    "He begets not, nor is He begotten.
    And there is none like unto Him."

If you fit the above Criterion you could be God... if not, "I" don't think you are who you claim to be... :)
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 12:52 PM
    I don't think he has to fit anyone else's criteria Firm. That's like saying Mohammed does not fit the criteria for Zeus so therefore Mohammed is a false god.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I don't think he has to fit anyone else's criteria Firm. That's like saying Mohammed does not fit the criteria for Zeus so therefore Mohammed is a false god.
    Hey NK,
    Muhammad (pbuh)never claimed to be God nor do we believe him to be equal or the same to the Almighty.
    He was a human being.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:03 PM
    So you have no god? Join the worship of michaelb!
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    So you have no god? Join the worship of michaelb!
    NK,
    You are confusing me or yourself!:)

We never did worship a human being,Muhammad(pbuh) or any other Messenger or Prophet...
    We worship the Almighty.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:12 PM
    "The One and Only.
    "... the Eternal, Absolute.
    "He begets not, nor is He begotten.
    And there is none like unto Him."

How do you know that doesn't fit michealb's description? Have you met him?

Wondergirl- the lord michealb writes in the way that is meant to be written. Your English rules do not apply to a deity.

Let the commas be free and the people breathless!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Just Figured It Out! Right? [ 20 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/she-wants-space-166149.html That was my story. I have been alone to think about it for days and days (I'm a high school math teacher, it's winter break), and I think I just figured something out. She loved me. I know this to be true. She went...

Stiill haven't figured out the problem with my civic! [ 1 Answers ]

I still haven't figured out why my civic will not start. I did notice that when I go to start my car there is a clicking sound from down around the fan controls, But if I turn the fan on it stops. I don't know why it makes this noise when it is turned off, but doesn't if the fan is turned on. I...

Kind of off topic, but I figured you guys were the best to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

It is my friends birthday tomorrow (girl). I want to get her something (not big) just a little "happy bday" gift. I have ZERO romantic interest in this girl, she is actually best friends with the girl I do like (awkward). I have known this girl for a LONG time, so its not our of the ordinary or...

View more questions Search