Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyrena
    just wondering why it's always Christianity and not buddhism, Scientology, jehovah's witness, kubala and so on and so forth. why does it seem to get under peoples skin more. I'm just wondering?

Jenny,

I think it may be that there are those who call themselves Christians, speak so loud and unkind that they get noticed more. They damn others to a life of hell with what seems to be hostility. There actions and words through my eyes don't even remotely represent the love of God or Jesus.

I think that may be the reason. You don't find, or I haven't seen it, in other religions and I even posted a question about this very topic on here.

I think true Christians who love Christ and try and follow His teachings are not in this category at all.

It's they same as Muslims. There are those who call themselves Muslims but go against the teachings of Islam with the hatred that they portray.

There are overriped apples in every bunch ;)
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Just fyi... I love God with all my heart. I didn't want to give the wrong impression.
    And I love Jesus, HIs son as well.

I also love all of my brothers and sisters no matter what they call or don't call themselves.

Amen :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    You only think I'm human, you can't be sure. Just because everything you know states that I'm just a human sitting at a keyboard doesn't mean I am. I might look human and sound human but those things can be deceiving of what lies just under the surface. Why risk your soul when what I ask for costs you nothing?
    I would know our Loving and Holy Father by the love that comes from Him. By the kindness of His words and by the Forgiveness for us in His heart.

Micahel, you may be trying to prove a point - not sure, but I think you shouldn't take it too far.

I respect that fact and your wishes to believe or not to believe and I hope that you can respect mine.

May God's love shine on you today, tomorrow and always.
    Allheart
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Mar 2, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Micahel, you may be trying to prove a point - not sure, but I think you shouldn't take it too far.
    Allheart
    What is too far? I'm just asking if anyone can offer 100% proof I'm not god. The point is that you can't and that all the claims that are used by religions can be equally applied to my divinity. So shouldn't my religion get just as much respect as yours?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Proof?
    I am still waiting for you to make your case that you are!

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    I would love to hear how you "believe" the world is going to end.
    Waiting......can't wait........:D
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 05:57 PM
    What is too far? I'm just asking if anyone can offer 100% proof I'm not god. The point is that you can't and that all the claims that are used by religions can be equally applied to my divinity. So shouldn't my religion get just as much respect as yours?

Sorry Michael,

What I meant was you should eventually get to the point as to what you were trying to get across. That's all I meant. Anotherwords, don't continue to say I am God... but get to the point as to what you wish us to hear.

Everyone, should respect everyone's belief. Respect not meaning agreement, but the freedome and will to believe as your heart, mind and soul directs you to.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:10 PM
    I'm the one true god. Can you prove me wrong? Would you risk your soul doubting me? If you can't prove me wrong, I'll be setting up a paypal account so you can start sending me 10% of your income.

Also to the person who is going to pray to me to win the lottery. I ran some tests and I found out you had to win 4 lotteries before you believed I was the true god and giving you 4 lotteries messed up my ultimate plan so you ended up not winning the lottery because it doesn't prove my point. So by the shear fact that you didn't win the lottery proves, I'm the one true god.
    How far are you up?

Mar 2, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Proof?
    I am still waiting for you to make your case that you are!
    I'm god I don't have to give you proof. You are suppose to have faith. I have honored you simply by willing to answer your questions.

As for your question of how the world is going to end, wouldn't that be like me telling you how the book ends while your in the middle of reading it. I don't think that would be very fair of me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Okay not proof necessarily but doctrine
    What you want *us* to believe?

Mar 2, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Okay not proof necessarily but doctrine
    what you want *us* to believe?
    For now you just need to believe.
    jennyrene Posts: 20, Reputation: 6

Mar 3, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Jenny,

I think it may be that there are those who call themselves Christians, speak so loud and unkind that they get noticed more. They damn others to a life of hell with what seems to be hostility. There actions and words through my eyes don't even remotely represent the love of God or Jesus.

I think that may be the reason. You don't find, or I haven't seen it, in other religions and I even posted a question about this very topic on here.

I think true Christians who love Christ and try and follow His teachings are not in this category at all.

It's they same as Muslims. There are those who call themselves Muslims but go agains the teachings of Islam with the hatred that they portray.

There are overriped apples in every bunch ;)

I don't think that a lot of christians speak unkindly but frantically. Knowing what they know is up ahead for people they are also doing what God asked of them. See when I get to heaven I want to know that I did all I could to try to get the message to people. God said go out and be fishers of men. If he looked at me and said why did you do nothing knowing these people would perish, you didn't even try, then my soul would be damned. I think that we should be on the job all of the time not to be friends with everybody but to be God's servant. Love is the most importanat thing and I know that God's love doesn't want us to perish, he doesn't say let them worship any gods and not me if they don't want to, he said that there is one God and only him shall thy serve. We should show God's love each day and I always make sure that I do. When I believe in something so strongly and can't be shaken that doesn't mean that I don't show God's love. I can't make someone choose God but he has annoited me to witness, testify and most importantly love. I was walking in my yard yesturday and I picked up a piece of paper. Now what was a piece of paper doing in my yard? Well now I know that God knew I would need it. This is what it said:
    Trust in the lord with all thine heart; and lean not into thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path. Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear the lord, and depart from evil.proverbs 5-7

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Just Figured It Out! Right? [ 20 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/she-wants-space-166149.html That was my story. I have been alone to think about it for days and days (I'm a high school math teacher, it's winter break), and I think I just figured something out. She loved me. I know this to be true. She went...

Stiill haven't figured out the problem with my civic! [ 1 Answers ]

I still haven't figured out why my civic will not start. I did notice that when I go to start my car there is a clicking sound from down around the fan controls, But if I turn the fan on it stops. I don't know why it makes this noise when it is turned off, but doesn't if the fan is turned on. I...

Kind of off topic, but I figured you guys were the best to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

It is my friends birthday tomorrow (girl). I want to get her something (not big) just a little "happy bday" gift. I have ZERO romantic interest in this girl, she is actually best friends with the girl I do like (awkward). I have known this girl for a LONG time, so its not our of the ordinary or...

View more questions Search