Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Feb 13, 2008, 06:55 PM
    It really depends on what you tempt me with.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 18, 2008, 07:48 PM
    You think you have it figured out. I think I have it figured out. You have convinced me! I am ready to give you all the respect and honor that I would give to --umm--Jim Jones or maybe David Koresh.
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Feb 18, 2008, 08:26 PM
    MichaelB,

Can I prove that your not god? Sure... but I honestly do not want you to try this, because I take your question as a joke, :D

You Tube yourself getting crucified, as described in the Bible, have a confirmation that you are legally dead, then in 3 days rise from the dead. You don't have to take away anyone's sins, because the one true God has already done that.

Oh, for extra points, you have to be born of a Virgin.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebox
    MichaelB,

Can I prove that your not god? sure... but I honestly do not want you to try this, because I take your question as a joke, :D

You Tube yourself getting crucified, as described in the Bible, have a confirmation that you are legally dead, then in 3 days rise from the dead. You don't have to take away anyone's sins, because the one true God has already done that.

All hearsay.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 02:19 AM

No God that I've heard of has ever youtubed himself being crucified, how dare you hold michaelb to a higher standard than your false gods.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 02:30 AM

You Tube yourself getting crucified, as described in the Bible,...
    I provided YouTube proof of my god in the second post of this thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religi...tml#post865411

Feb 19, 2008, 07:21 AM

I don't believe that you believe that your god did those things either. Why though would you need some person two thousand years ago to tell you something when I'm right here telling you. Regardless, your personal believes makes no difference in who I am. You could believe that someone is a fish but that doesn't make him a fish. 3 billion of you could believe a person is a fish, but you would all still drown when you enter the ocean.

Feb 19, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    You think you have it figured out. I think I have it figured out. You have convinced me!! I am ready to give you all the respect and honor that I would give to --umm--Jim Jones or maybe David Koresh.
    Both of those men believed that were serving a god when they did what they did. I have no need for such cults. If I would have desired one I would have created one. This Q&A is for your benefit
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 19, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Oh, well. Time will tell, won't it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    I speak all languages that have ever been or ever will be however in order for a plan to unfold properly things you see as errors are actually required when you see the larger picture.
    You speak all languages? Gutten tag, wie geht es dir?:)

I do admit your grammar is emmaculate, so far;)

Feb 19, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Gutten tag, wie geht es dir?:)
    Ich bin gut, vielen Dank.
    Ich schreibe die Wegedinge müssen geschrieben werden.
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Yikes, thought I had you there. I only speak english and german so I can't test you further. How did you get the umlaut over the u? Aufwiedersehn.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Altenweg,
    It's all about the ascii codes: Ascii Table - ASCII character codes and html, octal, hex and decimal chart conversion
    The u with umlaut is alt-129 --> ü

Michaelb: As-tu reçu mon argent? Je t'ai envoyé tous ce que j'ai dans mon compte d'épargne.

I will be saved.
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Thanks, I'll try that, I usually just add an e while typing. Do I need to decode your message to michaelb or are you going to share?

Feb 19, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Votre argent a été reçu, je vous remercie. :)

Alrenweg,
    You can also use character map. It comes with windows. Go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, character map.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:49 PM
    I'm assuming his godliness knows exactly what I wrote... or he's busy at Babelfish. :D
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Dear Lord it is you!
    I bow and say goodnight.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Feb 19, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Be warned! This "michaelb" is not god, he is a fallen noodly appendage, who is trying to tempt you away from the great spaghetti monsters noodly embrace! Ramen!

Feb 19, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Babelfish would explain my bad grammar, If only they translated english to god better.
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Votre argent a été reçu, je vous remercie. :)

Alrenweg,
    You can also use character map. It comes with windows. Go to start, programs, accessories, system tools, character map.
    Ha, got you, it's Altenweg not Alrenweg, whew you had me going there for a minute.:p And as you obviously read german you should know what Altenweg stands for, although I'm not making a statement with it, it's my last name.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Just Figured It Out! Right? [ 20 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/she-wants-space-166149.html That was my story. I have been alone to think about it for days and days (I'm a high school math teacher, it's winter break), and I think I just figured something out. She loved me. I know this to be true. She went...

Stiill haven't figured out the problem with my civic! [ 1 Answers ]

I still haven't figured out why my civic will not start. I did notice that when I go to start my car there is a clicking sound from down around the fan controls, But if I turn the fan on it stops. I don't know why it makes this noise when it is turned off, but doesn't if the fan is turned on. I...

Kind of off topic, but I figured you guys were the best to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

It is my friends birthday tomorrow (girl). I want to get her something (not big) just a little "happy bday" gift. I have ZERO romantic interest in this girl, she is actually best friends with the girl I do like (awkward). I have known this girl for a LONG time, so its not our of the ordinary or...

View more questions Search