Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Sorry, I did not know the name of your god. "Almighty" is his name I guess.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Sorry, I did not know the name of your god. "Almighty" is his name I guess.
    It okay.
    I usually try not to use the word "Allah" on these threads unless it is under Islam or the question is specific to Islam/Muslims.

I prefer to use the word the Almighty because I believe it to be an attribute of Allah.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:26 PM
    *serious hat on*
    Firm you should never be ashamed of professing your beliefs or naming your God.
    *serious hat off*

I am not ashamed of professing my belief in michealb!
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Feb 7, 2008, 01:29 PM
    The One and Only. - There is definitely only one of me, so I fit the one and only.

... the Eternal, Absolute. - I have never known a time when I didn't exist and since that existence is outside of time and space it would be hard to prove me wrong.

He begets not, nor is He begotten. - As I am all powerful, I can I do anything I want.

And there is none like unto Him. - There might be some false gods pretending to have created the universe but how many have given you so much proof as to sit down and type out a conversation with you?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    The One and Only. - There is definitely only one of me, so I fit the one and only.
    There maybe only one of you,but there are others who are human like you with features similar to yours.

... the Eternal, Absolute. - I have never known a time when I didn't exist and since that existence is outside of time and space it would be hard to prove me wrong.
    You might have never known a time you did not exist but your parents and your grandparent etc knew a time when you did not exist.

[QUOTE=michealb]He begets not, nor is He begotten. - As I am all powerful, I can I do anything I want.[QUOTE=michealb]
    If you were an all powerful one,you will not need to be like the created beings,to have been born like a mortal or to be born of a mortal.

And there is none like unto Him. - There might be some false gods pretending to have created the universe but how many have given you so much proof as to sit down and type out a conversation with you?
    Lol... He wouldn't need to sit down or type out a conversation.

"There is nothing
    Whatever like unto Him,
    And He is the One
    That hears and sees (all things)."

Quote Originally Posted by templelane
    *serious hat on*
    Firm you should never be ashamed of professing your beliefs or naming your God.
    Never ashamed,just cautious and considerate... :)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Firm you are so nice- I try to be like you but I slip up a lot!

Feb 7, 2008, 02:15 PM
    There maybe only one of you,but there are others who are human like you with features similar to yours.

You don't have proof that I'm human you only assume that based on your knowledge that you have learned on earth. Also is it not said that I crafted Adam in my own image so of course I look human or more accurately humans look like me.

You might have never known a time you did not exist but your parents and your grandparent etc knew a time when you did not exist.

They might know a time when this form didn't exist but as a being of unmeasurable power and abilities that really doesn't mean much does it.

If you were an all powerful one,you will not need to be like the created beings,to have been born like a mortal or to be born of a mortal.

Even the designer of the game plays without the cheat codes every once in a while.

No offense to your god but maybe if he did many more people would understand his message better.
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Ni hao, c'est un trappe n'est pas? If u need money, try the bank or get a job. God is in every one of us. Though it wouldn't hurt to have you help religiously but I do not think that god don't use Paypal, it's too advance. Well, happy being true god. Amen.

Feb 7, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebear91
    Ni hao, c'est un trappe n'est pas? if u need money, try the bank or get a job. God is in each and every one of us. Though it wouldn't hurt to have you help religiously but I do not think that god don't use Paypal, it's too advance. Well, happy being true god. Amen.
    To answer to your question no. For the part in english I don't need money but if your going to send your money to do gods work you might as well send it direct instead of through a third party. Paypal is for your convience not mine, I suppose I could have said to put the money in your cd-rom and I would still get it, however don't like to give absolute proof many people don't handle it well.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Feb 12, 2008, 07:03 PM
    [

No offense to your god but maybe if he did many more people would understand his message better.[/QUOTE]

Guess what!! My God did write a Book. Apparently you haven't read it yet.

Feb 12, 2008, 07:20 PM
    A series of stories that were written by men said to be inspired by god, then the church picked out certain stories that it liked and made them in to a book (the bible). Your god never once claims to put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. He always had his words go through some person who may or may not have been hearing the voice of god. Since I am a god not a person claiming to hear god you can be sure that my words do indeed come from god(me) and not someone just claiming to hear god. First person accounts are statistically more accurate than third party retellings so statistically my version has a better chance at being correct since it is a first person account.
    De Maria Posts: 1,359, Reputation: 52
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 07:21 PM
    I'm the one true god.
    Nah. You're not.

Can you prove me wrong?
    Yep.

Would you risk your soul doubting me?
    No risk whatsoever. Cause you ain't God.

If you can't prove me wrong, I'll be setting up a paypal account so you can start sending me 10% of your income.
    Rofl!! That is exactly my proof. I won't even try to prove you wrong. But since you ain't all powerful God, you won't be seeing a penny of my money!! Lol!!

Also to the person who is going to pray to me to win the lottery. I ran some tests and I found out you had to win 4 lotteries before you believed I was the true god and giving you 4 lotteries messed up my ultimate plan so you ended up not winning the lottery because it doesn't prove my point. So by the shear fact that you didn't win the lottery proves, I'm the one true god.
    Lol!! That's another bit of proof.

1. All powerful God don't need money.
    2. If you were God, you'd just win the lottery yourself and you wouldn't need to worry about scamming poor slobs out of 10% of their hard earned income.

Feb 12, 2008, 07:39 PM
    De Maria,
    As I have already said I don't need the money. I simply will take it and put it to better use than when you send 10% of your money to some church. If you don't give any money to a church don't worry about it. You are free to worship me at no cost. In fact as a token of my good will you will find a small sum of money shortly(shortly is of course relative since I'm an eternal being) and although I know you won't give me credit for it when you get it. I still would like you to have it as a token of my good intentions and my hope that when I meet you upon your death that you won't still cling to your beliefs.
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 08:05 PM
    De Maria,
    As I have already said I don't need the money.
    And as I already said, you won't get it whether you need it or not.

I simply will take it
    No you won't.

and put it to better use than when you send 10% of your money to some church. If you don't give any money to a church don't worry about it. You are free to worship me at no cost.
    I wouldn't worship you even if you promised me the world.

Matthew 4 10 Then Jesus saith to him: Begone, Satan: for it is written, The Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and him only shalt thou serve.

In fact as a token of my good will you will find a small sum of money shortly(shortly is of course relative since I'm an eternal being) and although I know you won't give me credit for it when you get it. I still would like you to have it as a token of my good intentions and my hope that when I meet you upon your death that you won't still cling to your beliefs.
    Unfortunately, if you cling to your beliefs, I don't think we'll be meeting in the after life. I intend to be united to the one True God in the company of the just made perfect.
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by De Maria
    1. All powerful God don't need money.
    2. If you were God, you'd just win the lottery yourself and you wouldn't need to worry about scamming poor slobs out of 10% of their hard earned income.
    Liar liar pants on fire. Christians do give out their hard earned money to their religion.

What does the Bible say about Christian tithing?
    The New Testament nowhere assigns a certain percentage of income to set aside, but only says it is to be “in keeping with his income” (1 Corinthians 16:2). The Christian church has essentially taken the 10% figure from the Old Testament tithe and applied it as a “recommended minimum” for Christians in their giving. Although the New Testament does not identify a specific amount or percentage to give, it does talk about the importance and benefits of giving. They should give as they are able, “in keeping with his income.” Sometimes that means giving more than a tithe, sometime that may mean giving less than a tithe. It all depends on the ability of the Christian and the needs of the church. Every Christian should diligently pray and seek God’s wisdom as to whether to participate in tithing and/or for how much he or she should give (James 1:5). “Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7).
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Liar liar pants on fire. Christians do give out their hard earned money to their religion.

What does the Bible say about Christian tithing?
    Touche' :)

Feb 12, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Unfortunately, if you cling to your beliefs, I don't think we'll be meeting in the after life. I intend to be united to the one True God in the company of the just made perfect.
    How can you be so certain that I'm not the one true god? Do you have any evidence to prove otherwise? I'm god I don't have to prove myself but I will tell you why your proof is wrong. How about you invite your god to defend himself and we will settle this once and for all. If he shows up I'll concede.
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 05:13 PM
    How can you be so certain that I'm not the one true god? Do you have any evidence to prove otherwise? I'm god I don't have to prove myself but I will tell you why your proof is wrong. How about you invite your god to defend himself and we will settle this once and for all. If he shows up I'll concede.
    You want to tempt God, be my guest. But not me:

Matt 4:7... : It is written again: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Matt 4:7 ...: It is written again: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    Or what?
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Or what?
    I imagine you'll find out in the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Just Figured It Out! Right? [ 20 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/she-wants-space-166149.html That was my story. I have been alone to think about it for days and days (I'm a high school math teacher, it's winter break), and I think I just figured something out. She loved me. I know this to be true. She went...

Stiill haven't figured out the problem with my civic! [ 1 Answers ]

I still haven't figured out why my civic will not start. I did notice that when I go to start my car there is a clicking sound from down around the fan controls, But if I turn the fan on it stops. I don't know why it makes this noise when it is turned off, but doesn't if the fan is turned on. I...

Kind of off topic, but I figured you guys were the best to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

It is my friends birthday tomorrow (girl). I want to get her something (not big) just a little "happy bday" gift. I have ZERO romantic interest in this girl, she is actually best friends with the girl I do like (awkward). I have known this girl for a LONG time, so its not our of the ordinary or...

View more questions Search