Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonedog Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:44 AM
    How to install belt
    Need a diagram where does the belt that on the deck of my craftman lawnrider model 917272190 25 v twin, the belt that turns the blades
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Craftsman puts the belt diagram on the deck top with a decal, check for it. Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears Parts Direct | SearsPartsDirect.com from Sears should have a manual if your model number is correct. Basically the belt that turns the blades forms the letter T with the belt running along the outside edges of the letter. The very bottom leg is the drive pulley on the engine. The armpits of the T are the idler pulleys and the ends of the horizontal are the pulleys above the blade. There are small keeper pins that stick down into your way but you can pry around them.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Did you find the diagram?
    lcdcok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:20 PM
    No I did not. This is a 6 pully system
    lcdcok Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468 View Post
    Did you find the diagram?
    No I have not got a diagram

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Belt diagram murray 17 hp 42 inch belt [ 4 Answers ]

I boke the primary belt on my murray 17 hp 42 inch mower and I can't seem to remember how it went on,please help.:o

BATCH files silent install or unassisted install? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, :confused: I have many application's that I install at my place of employment. These applications have been packaged into a .exe, I currently install these apps VIA Batch files as there are many prerequisites required to install before installing the application itself i.e.. Oracle 9 etc....

Which Belt Do I Need? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ford yt16h tractor and need the secondary drive belt but can't find what size it is. Can anyone help me? Hanks, tom

View more questions Search