Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Who is it that you consider the lowest common denominator? And who is the guy that is bringing out those comments?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:45 PM
    In my definition I was thinking of those that can't see past the colour or the fact that he's a democrat, they attempt to derail and spread disinformation just because. I guess I'm using the definition here (under figurative)
    xxxlovecanhurtxxx Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:51 PM
    I don't think Race is really a concern for the president. In my opinion religion is a bigger concern. Yes I think America could handle a black President. No I don't think Obama should be president. Obama refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Yet he wants to run the country. He want us to use the Muslim bible. Which our country was not built upon. I have nothing against Muslims. My best friend is Muslim. But in my opinion Obama doesn't like our country he just wants to change it. I wouldn't care if our President was black. But I do care if our president is Obama.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 09:05 PM
    How many Muslim people do you think would deny their religion and profess to be Christian simply to fool other people?

Here's some reading for you to find out what Obama says about the pledge stuff you brought up... more spin...

Did Barack Obama Refuse to Say the Pledge of Allegiance? - Associated Content
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 09:13 PM
    XXXlovecanhurXXX, it is obvoius you do not follow any news or even listen to The far right talk shows. Obama does say the pleadge of allegiance, there is an issue if or if not he put his hand over his heart and no he does not use a muslim bible ( actually this is a quaran) he uses a King James bible, you are confusing another congressperson and him.

So please I have reported your post since this is a more open forum, but you are either lying on purpose or just believe eamils sent out form hate groups with no truth in them.

** note I am not even a democrat, would not vote for him, but at least dislike him for real political reasons, for to liberal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best president [ 20 Answers ]

Who gets your vote as the best U.S. president during the past 50 years? Why?

President [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible for Bill clinton to become president again?

If you were president [ 9 Answers ]

If you were president what would you do to fix the Untied States problems.

View more questions Search