Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chigs4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Early childhood care and education
    Hi I would like to know about the best university in uk and in specific in london for the course named Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE). Can anyone help me with this. And please give me link as well. I want all relevant details with at least 5 top universities. Thank you./
    bubble gum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chigs4u
    hi i would like to know abt the best university in uk and in specific in london for the course named Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE). can anyone help me with this. and please give me link as well. i want all relevant deatils with atleast 5 top universities. thank you./
    Well I'm not quite sure what your trying 2 get across!
    Giant Panda Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 01:12 PM
    He/she is asking what are the top universities to enroll in to receive the best ECCE education.

chigs4u, personally, being from the states, I can really give you any specific universities in the United Kingdom, but what I can do is offer you some suggestions to go about finding the appropriate information.

First and foremost, are you currently enrolled in school? If you are, talk to a school councilor or adviser (I'm not sure what you call them over there) and ask them this exact question. They are far more better off giving you the best answer to your question.

If you AREN'T school, how old are you? And when was the last time you attended school? I'm sure the last place you attended would be more than willing to help you out and provide the information you need.

Don't forget, even after the universities are provided, it's always best to do some follow up research to see if it lives up to what people say. Get in touch with people who have attended the universities and ask them how they felt about their education experience there. More importantly, GET MULTIPLE SOURCES! Don't rely on one testament only. Ask many people! This is your future you are talking about here!

I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood education [ 5 Answers ]

Children study methods, interest in studies

A degree in Early Childhood Development [ 2 Answers ]

What does it take to get a degree in early childhood development? (every class and grades needed to get the degree) What can you do with the degree? Can I take a class online for this and if so is it credited the same?

Early Childhood [ 3 Answers ]

What Does it take to become a Early Childhood Teacher:p

Early education [ 4 Answers ]

How old should be my child to put in PRE School?

View more questions Search