Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 09:30 PM
    excon says: "Bush — who insists that every answer to the country's health care woes can be found in the private sector — has left largely untouched the big subsidies that prop up the private Medicare Advantage insurance plans." You really can't be that naïve and disingenuous, can you? Firstly, Medicare is the brainchild of Johnson and his fascist cronies. Secondly, "Medicare Advantage" is "Medicare" for those who elect to get their coverage in that manner. It is no more a "prop up" than Part B in the existing system. You should be ashamed. To say that you 'cherry-pick' your arguments is too generous.
    See generally: Medicare (United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 11:51 PM
    I like grapes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coming up Baby Party [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, My sister wants us to come to the celebration of their new twins (girls). However, my wife and my two sisters had a falling out a few years ago and haven't really spoken much since. My sister wants us to come see the twins. This would the first time I've seen them. My sister wants...

When we party. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am a young guy (21) who likes to party in the weekend, occasionally (like last night) I drink too much when I'm partying, this results in me ending up saying things that doesn't make sense. The other problem is that when I do drink too much I sometimes drive in my car, this being very...

When is it OK to let a baby cry? [ 14 Answers ]

My baby is 8 weeks old... and I have been following the books advice on responding to him every time he cries... but I am afraid I will spoil him. He cries now when I put him down, but when I pick him back up he is happy. I feel that he is too young to be "spoiled" but my mom and husband think I...

View more questions Search