Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1968lizzie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Freeveiw magic radio
    I listen to magic through the freeveiw they played a song saying I'm amazed by you it sounds slightly country but they didn't say the artist
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 5, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Could it be 'Baby I',m amazed by you' recorded by Lonestar?
    1968lizzie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Hi that where I c keeped hearing the song i.ve found out it.s by tim mcgraw thanks anyway 1968lizzie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic Muffins [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I use to like this guy that I went to skewl with.. Well I still sort of you know do.. But he is witth this slutty whore named courtney. She is my mate but... So was Magic Muffins But then she came along and just recked everything..

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

How does magic work? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... I'm one of the overwieghted people from around here. Can you help me out? Can you give mw some adivse on how to lose fifty pounds in two months or less? If you could... that'd be great. I weigh around two-hundred and twenty pounds. Please help me and try to do the best that you can. Thank...

Partition Magic [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to move executable files (programs) from one partition to another? I am running Partition Magic Ver. 8 Thanks in advance

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search