Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Cayuga Duckling Falling On Its Back
    My Cayuga duckling loses its balance and falls over on to its back, It is Eating and Drinking OK and seems quite healthy can you please Help me.
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

Feb 21, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Hope this doesn't come to late
    How old is the duckling , what food is it on, what temperature is it under if incubated/brooded artificially or is it outside with the parents,
    If artificially brooded does it have sufficient enough grip on the floor i.e. towel down, do its legs look splayed to the side instead of bieng straight...
    What age did it start falling over... a picture of its legs would be handy ;)

If it is been brooder by the mum bring it indoors and put it under heat of 36 degree Celsius, give him some liquid calcium aqnd some multivits in the water to help recover its energy,

Please get back to me as soon as possiblel if the bird is alive as it will help if we were supplied a little more info in order to help see what the problem is,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm FALLING for him again [ 3 Answers ]

I told myself that I would never fall for him, but know I'm falling for him. I told myself I a would'nt after how he hurt me is this a bad thing?

I'm falling for him [ 2 Answers ]

Im kind off dating a married man.. he also my school admission rep.. What should I do?

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Its falling apart but still together I want to win him back [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancée for 2 years and here lately he is growing apart from me. He stayed out all weekend. He finally came home and didn't want to be close to me. He said he still loved me and he said we may be able to work it out. He said my attitude sucks here lately. And I just want to be...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

View more questions Search