Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Walton's Family or Little House Sex Symbols
    OK, I'll admit that when I was growing up I had a crush on Elizabeth from the Walton's. Also thought Erin was pretty good looking.

Also, the Laura Ingalls character was at the top of my list... as opposed to Nellie or others.

Wondering which character's other's might have had a crush on?

This question is for the females too since there were both genders on the shows...

If anyone says Grandma Walton... well... to each their own.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
    None of them. I have always had a crush on Wilma Flintstone. Fred is a bum. I could really make her happy.
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Never thought of that show! Pebbles would be the choice there for me. The older one of course! But then Bam Bam would probably knock me silly... He was a "rock"
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 11:07 PM
    They filmed the Waltons up in Cuddy Valley, north of Frazier Park, California. I have met them all on more than one occasion. They were all really nice people. We used to get off the school bus in downtown Frazier, and Will Gear, Grandpa Walton, would be hangin out in his bus. We would sit in his bus and shoot the breeze with him sometimes. He was an exceptionally nice guy.
    That's where they used to film a lot of Bonanza also. I met Hoss and little Joe there. They used to take over the town bar and it got wild an wooley, to say the least! Back then I was pretty young. My buddies and I would hang around the bar and watch them get drunk. It was better than the TV show! It got really good when some of the stunt guys were with them. That's when they would get 86ed. :)
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Those experiences sound really amazing and exciting! To get to know about those people outside of their characters would have been quite an experience!
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 07:31 AM
    The Death of Will Geer and Ellen Corby from The Waltons

Check out this interesting link on the Walton's cast
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 10:02 AM
    It doesn't surprise me. No wonder our moms told us to "stay away from that man's bus!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Convert a single family house to a legal 4 family house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am looking to convert my singly family home to a legal 4 family house so as to rent out all 4 units and get some income. How to do I go about getting all the information and permission for the same? Thanks

Family member won't move out of my house [ 5 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma. My mother, aged 83, came to stay with me last February and has decided she doesn't want to move out. We have no written rental agreement. She has contributed somewhat to expenses (mostly utility bills, but some $ has been given). She is more or less destitute and I felt badly...

Family House Guest From Hell! [ 7 Answers ]

-I am writing in to get some feedback from a professional on the following: My mother has allowed my youngest sister who is 22 years of age to move back into her home since about 1 month ago. My mother allowed her stay with the understanding that she would gain employment and then locate another...

Asking family member to move out of my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I live in the Bay Area, California and need to get my wife's over 18 year old son out of my house. He has never paid rent or helped out with anything. I need to sell the home and thus he needs to leave. He cannot go where I am moving to. Since he is a Lodger? can't I just tell him to...

2 family house [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is currently renting 1/2 of a two family house. The hot water heater meter and the eletric and gas meter are shared between the two tenants. Is this legal? He is 1 person who works a 12 hour job 6 days a week and the people in the back of the house are 2 people who don't work at all...

View more questions Search