Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bulldogob Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 11:53 AM
    How to Tell
    How can I tell if a guy is interested in me?
    priscilla2006 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2006, 11:58 AM
    There should be little things that he does that should give you a hint that he might be interested in you. Maybe the way that he smiles, or the way he flirts, or even he may play around with you. If you are interested in him, why don't you ask him out? Its 2006 women can ask men out now. LOL. Hope this helps you maybe just a little at least.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 17, 2006, 01:07 PM
    Yeah and after awhile you just sense those sort of things.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2006, 02:23 PM
    I am assuming this is a girl asking this question? It should be fairly easy to tell. Men are a bit more outgoing in showing their affection to women. Flirt with him a little... play with him. If he likes you, he will take to it and play back. Most men are too easy lol (yes, I am a man... and yes, I still stand by what I said lol)
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 17, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Cupid
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    I am assuming this is a girl asking this question?? It should be fairly easy to tell. Men are a bit more outgoing in showing thier affection to women. Flirt with him a little... play with him. If he likes you, he will take to it and play back. Most men are too easy lol (yes, I am a man... and yes, I still stand by what I said lol)
    LoL I have to agree with your post. If this guy likes you he will keep looking over at you when he thinks your not looking and will also want to like touch your arm our something when he speaks with you :)

The big test is to get a guy to give up a night out with the lads(pub), or watching sports lmfao to come meet you! If he does then its LOVE :D

You could also try been direct and asking him;)
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 18, 2006, 07:45 AM
    I always kind of knew when a guy was into me, is usually if he goes out of his way to talk to me. But the biggest indicator I have found is if the guy is constantly looking at me or makes eye contact and smiles at me, that's a pretty big sign.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 07:55 AM
    You can always tell if a guy likes you because they will make time for you take the mickey out of you, flirt with you. Their body language is always a good sign because if a guy likes you they become more tactile :)
    bulldogob Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I just get really nervous and shy when it comes to someone I am interested in. Normally I don't have a problem communicating.

Jan 18, 2006, 08:53 AM
    That happens to the best of us. Whenever I'm around someone that Im attracted to I get nervous, that's completely normal.;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    That happens to the best of us. Whenever im around someone that Im attracted to I get nervous, that's completely normal.;)
    Hell yeah. I used to be really shy and quiet when it came to guys. Now I just seem to talk in verdrive. But I am still really nervous. I still get nervous around pete sometimes, butterfiles in my stomach and all - it's perfectly normal and above all a good sign.

Jan 18, 2006, 09:21 AM
    That's so cute, Ahhh, young love. I wish I could get the butterflies in my stomach feeling with my hubby. Ilove him but of course after nine years the butterflies aren't as fluttery.lol
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Bless - I am sure they are there, just not as fluttery as you say - but that's because you know each other so well and have grown so close.

Jan 18, 2006, 09:57 AM
    I defenitly have times when there are especially when he does something or says something very nice to me. He isn't a very affectionate guy(where I am) so when he does get affectionate The butterflies return lol. Your right we do know each other, too well. Lol
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2006, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    I defenitly have times when there are especially when he does something or says something very nice to me. He isn't a very affectionate guy(where I am) so when he does get affectionate The butterflies return lol. Your right we do know eachother, too well. lol
    That's so nice - makes it all the more special.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search