Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Guy issues what more can I say?
    So there's this guy... I really like him. But the chances of him actually giving me the chance is slim to none I can't tell him that I like him... I don't want to feel dumb when he rejects me a know? Any help is so welcom expecialy from you guys out there.:confused:
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Feb 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
    How old are you? Why do you think your chances are slim?

Feb 4, 2008, 04:46 PM
    I'm 17 and well you know how high school is... the jockes (which he is) only want the preps (which I'm not):(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 05:00 PM
    From a guy's perspective... you'll never know until you try. Two things can happen if you ask:

1. he'll say no. as long as he's not an @sshole, he won't make you feel bad about it or make fun of you for it.

2. he'll say yes.

One thing will happen if you don't ask:

1. nothing.

Feb 4, 2008, 05:07 PM
    I know but I'm just so shy you know...
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Want to know something? When I was in high school, I WANTED a girl to ask me out.
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Feb 4, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Well, I tell you what... I was a "jock" in HS and ran with the "in" crowd and yes there is definitely a pre-conceived notion of who you should date, but honestly it is a great situation to be in. For you, you get to find out his character right away! If he gives you a shot it lets you know he doesn't give a crap about what everyone else thinks (good) and if he shoots you down, well, that's life, and it won't be the last time it happens I promise!

All I can tell you is be yourself. If you are shy, be shy about it. He will definitely notice a false sense of confidence. With all the toys we have today and the fact that you are just hangin in HS I would shoot a text or an email, see where it gets you! Pretty non-confrontational and it is an accepted norm now!

I bet you are selling yourself a little short... you seem like a pretty cool chick! A lot of jocks are nerds at heart ;-)

That isn't meant to say you were a nerd... just FYI!
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wewed100606
    Alot of jocks are nerds at heart ;-)
    and don't forget... a lot of nerds are jocks art heart =D

... I'd like to include myself in that group.

Feb 4, 2008, 06:41 PM
    thanx ill try it. hope it works
    Lovebug08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    and don't forget...a lot of nerds are jocks art heart =D

...I'd like to include myself in that group.
    I think he means a lot of Jocks are nerds at heart! XD
    My finance is a jock, always was, always will be.
    And I was always more... of a punk rocker type of girl.

And we're starting a family, only reason I talked to my love when I did was because someone dared me! :eek:

There's never any harm in asking, and to make it "easy" you could ask him out in a silly profoun way.

Ask him on the date, or just flirst with him and tell him he has nice buns.
    Or challenge him in football..

I got mine with the wrestling thing.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 21, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Acccchhhhh! Dates! February!
    Leave the thread alone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search