Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milkshake2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 04:18 PM
    What are some of the CONS for a presidential election process?
    iamthetman Posts: 105, Reputation: 8

Feb 15, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by milkshake2
    Well the biggest con I can think of happened just a few years ago when the current president George Bush won the election without even having the most votes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Voters: Do you already know how you'll vote in the next Presidential Election? [ 6 Answers ]

Hope y'all don't mind me taking a long-before-the-election poll. Do you know now how you will vote... or if you will vote? Vote and/or post, or ignore as you wish :) PS: Only the numbers will be shown. What individuals choose in the poll is not shown.

Presidential Election [ 11 Answers ]

Who are you for, I personally are for Barrack obama AND of COURSE who else should win, but really those 2 are biggest and it isn't even like I live there , I'm in ireland

US Presidential Election Process. Thoughts? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, With the US elections beginning to get into full swing I wanted to ask you intelligent people here what your thoughts are on the whole process. As most of you know I come from Australia and we have a Westminster System. I am not completely familiar with the US system as I have not...

Presidential election 2007 of BCCI [ 3 Answers ]

What was the political view of the election of president of BCCI?

Nj s election [ 1 Answers ]

Is there relief for filing s election late. The IRS provides relief if the s election is late?

View more questions Search