Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilly26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Holiday booked and confused
    I have booked a holiday to Florida this year and have now bin told that I might have a problem getting in as I got in trouble for beating someone up when I was 14 yrs and now I am 26 does anyone if that is true hope not
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 03:53 PM
    That doesn't sound likely to me.
    Come on down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holiday traditions [ 19 Answers ]

I'm going to be traveling with my son this weekend, and will be doing our gift exchange at some point during that time... It will be just the two of us exchanging gifts, so I'm feeling a little odd that it isn't a bigger family thing as far as the memories I will be making for him. He still...

Holiday Baking [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, On christmas eve some friends of mine are coming over for a kind of all day bake-a-thon to bake holiday sweets for our families. Between us we have a few favorite recipes, and cook books, but I was just wondering if any of you had some great recipes that you would like to share. We kind...

Holiday Projector [ 1 Answers ]

My wife bought one of the year round holiday projector for me to put in the yard yesterday. The cord it comes with is about 10 ft short. Being that this is for year round I am debating if it is worth just using an extension cord and only use it during the holidays or run it underground. If I run...

Holiday dinners [ 8 Answers ]

I have relatives who frequently come to Thanksgiving + Xmas dinners each year. The questions is: Is it good manners or etiquette to bring (as an invited guest) your own tupperware containers to a dinner with the "assumption" that you will be filling them up and taking them back to your home to...

View more questions Search