Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnicknack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 03:26 PM
    How do I get 'Mr. Wonderful' back?
    I was in a relationship with 'Mr. Wonderful' for about 7 years. We fell for each other hard & fast. We moved in with one another within one month and he proposed marriage within 6 months (but I wasn't ready for that). He was/is hands down everything I've ever wanted in a man.
    I quit some jobs and made some poor financial choices which a)was not the habit of the woman he fell in love with and b) caused resentment and trouble between us.
    I left him a few times because I felt that I had fallen short of the goddess he fell for. I always came right back though.
    We have officially been apart for one year. We still go to lunch together and call one another on the phone. I'm single and he's in a romantic relationship he labels as not serious.
    I have worked on my - issues and I miss him soooooo much. How do I get him back? What are my chances of getting him back?
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I'm pretty sure there's only way to find out... tell him how you feel. If he keeps telling you that his relationship isn't serious (maybe it is) he may be leaving the door open for you. Instead of lunch, take him to dinner, tell him how you feel, sure you may be putting yourself out there and you may not be happy with his reply, but I'm pretty sure that's the only way you're going to know if he feels the same way as you.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 04:05 PM
    First off never think your any less to your partner. He feel for you for good reasons. Don't build him up to be something he isn't.

And talk with him and try and work it out. And don't let your insecuer hang ups destroy your relationships

Good luck :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 04:16 PM
    You want him back, tell him that.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
    I would just let him know how you feel. Then you put the ball in his court. If he doesn't want to play at least you can get on with your life rather than hanging on with false hope.
    yeye82 Posts: 33, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Does he know how you feel? Being together 7 years doesn't mean that he knows exactly how you feel especially in this situation. If you have decided what you want, go talk to him, and let him decide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone say name of this wonderful song? [ 6 Answers ]

YouTube - Anuncio de Orange con una buena cancion

If I am so wonderful, why am I still single [ 131 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Can someone please help me with this: I am an 23 year-old asian american, 5'4 130 pts with a beautiful face and cute figure. I attended a very good university, double major in Civil engineering and Accounting with an almost perfect GPA. I speak three languages with lots of...

English: Wonderful but sometimes odd. [ 5 Answers ]

This week I've been chatting with a member about the etymology of entomology, the use of apostrophes and other fun stuff... and coincidentally just yesterday the editor of Webster's was on Talk of the Nation. They were discussing a variety of things that made me realize that "proper" English is...

Me and this wonderful girl but [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was...

View more questions Search