Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Contact Lenses
    Does any one know some contacts lenses that have the diameter 14.2 and base curve 8.6...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Eyes have to be measured for contact lenses and made to fit. No one is going to give you this information.
    rockerchick26 Posts: 93, Reputation: 22

Feb 4, 2008, 05:17 PM
    BC values are a bit like clothes sizes - just because you are a BC 8.6 in one brand doesn't mean you will be in another.

Do you wear spherical or toric lenses?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Actually many brands have that specific fit for lenses, and if they don't they can be specifically made. This needs to be discussed with your eye doctor to get the best lens for you and then discuss the fit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches due to contact lenses [ 11 Answers ]

I've had really bad headaches for the past 2 months. I tried everything to ease the tension but couldn't find the root of the problem. Finally I realized that I've been wearing my contacts 7 days a week for more than 10 hours a day. So, I've cut back on wearing contacts. I take them off as soon...

What do you think of your contact lenses? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys Have you tried any of these lenses? Cibavision O2 Optix (Air Optix) Cooperview Proclear Compatibles Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys

Colored contact lenses too small? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so I have been wearing clear contact lenses for awhile now, and have been having no problems what so ever with clear contact lenses. Recently I switched to a freshlook green colorblends prescriptioned pair. And I always clean my hands and my contacts well when putting my contacts in and I...

Contact lenses [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with teens but it's the only thing close enough to the question. I have contact lenses I am having a trial week and the only problem is I find it hard to put the lenses in and take out. I have tried many ways but none seem to work. ANY IDEAS?! :confused:

Contact lenses/sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, (didnt know what to put this question under) I was just wondering if I can nod off with hard contact lenses in?? I am going on my holidays in a week and on the plane I will want to read but I will probably sleep a bit as well. I can't wear my glasses anymore because they are blurry as my...

View more questions Search